pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Can you tell me where the Android files are located? i can only find the save files on android
In the .apk file you've downloaded.

It's just a zip file, in fact, with a specific tree for storing the different files. Look into the "\assets\www\img" sub-folders to find the images (especially "\assets\www\img\pictures" ).

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Well...can it be, that the new update had not animations in the new events with the pool-teacher? I have only sounds, but no animation like in all other updates in the past.

Is that truth?

And also the "Work"-Window for the field is gone. I have copy my save-data in the new version and now its gone. Can someone lell me how I can it back? So that I can work at the my field again for taking money?

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Well...can it be, that the new update had not animations in the new events with the pool-teacher? I have only sounds, but no animation like in all other updates in the past.

Is that truth?

And also the "Work"-Window for the field is gone. I have copy my save-data in the new version and now its gone. Can someone lell me how I can it back? So that I can work at the my field again for taking money?
Concerning the farming toolbar, the current version (i.e. 0.2.3.1) has already a fix included for this bug.

If you are playing with the previous version (i.e. 0.2.3), you can download and use the new version (see first post of this topic).

Or you can use my own fix for this previous version (anyway it's exactly the same fix as for version 0.2.3.1).

See: https://f95zone.to/threads/daily-li...0-2-3-1-public-milda-sento.46548/post-7740966

Reactions: alexiro

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Concerning the farming toolbar, the current version (i.e. 0.2.3.1) has already a fix included for this bug.

If you are playing with the previous version (i.e. 0.2.3), you can download and use the new version (see first post of this topic).

Or you can use my own fix for this previous version (anyway it's exactly the same fix as for version 0.2.3.1).

See: https://f95zone.to/threads/daily-li...0-2-3-1-public-milda-sento.46548/post-7740966

Many Thanks for your Fix, it is back.

For the new event's, I hope he will animate this in a future Update...it's the first time I think that is only pics with soundengine and no animates.

Jul 2, 2020
In the .apk file you've downloaded.

It's just a zip file, in fact, with a specific tree for storing the different files. Look into the "\assets\www\img" sub-folders to find the images (especially "\assets\www\img\pictures" ).
I've tried for an hour now and the apk keeps failing download, dk what i did wrong. if it isn't too much to ask can you please send your mega file of the modded ver.?

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
1648178705627.png
the animation start when i come to this place automatically,
the ann stuck at the barn code should be fixed, our tools missing when it happened.

Reactions: Claroquesi

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
View attachment 1720865
the animation start when i come to this place automatically,
the ann stuck at the barn code should be fixed, our tools missing when it happened.
Don’t know what you say at the end, but to fix that problem you should open you’re phone or go help Daisy in the barn, slap the cows ass to be sure, and that animation should dissapear after that.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 1719444

read about 20+ pages AGAIN = ppl being ignorant idiots and asking same stuff that has been posted allready before and being too lazy fcks to read behind olders posts = faith in humanity lost once again , get a grip you lazy fcks. And really , ppl please spend more than fcking 1 min checking comments before asking stupid shit that has been answered like 1-5 times allready. It is just idiotic.
your post is the #5,439'th post in this thread. Just how long do you expect people to spend reading through all those posts? this is being unreasonable

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I've tried for an hour now and the apk keeps failing download, dk what i did wrong. if it isn't too much to ask can you please send your mega file of the modded ver.?
Sorry, it's not "my" file. I've not provided any modded or pictures files, nor any Android version (just a patch).

Last edited:

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
nah, i just did horsing with her and the animation fixed.
i dont know who will read so many comment in their day, i got something better to do.
maybe another tab below 1648201443364.png that say "known bug" v0.2.3
so everyone didn report same things.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
your post is the #5,439'th post in this thread. Just how long do you expect people to spend reading through all those posts? this is being unreasonable
If only there was a way to look for answers. Maybe using keywords. That would show you posts relevant to what you're looking for...

hmmmmm

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
If only there was a way to look for answers. Maybe using keywords. That would show you posts relevant to what you're looking for...

hmmmmm
1. The person I replied to did not bitch about people not using the search function, he bitched about them not spending more than a minute reading older posts.
being too lazy fcks to read behind olders posts = faith in humanity lost once again , get a grip you lazy fcks. And really , ppl please spend more than fcking 1 min checking comments
see there. nothing about searching. he wants people to spend the time to manually read a bunch of older posts in the hope it will coincide with their own question.

2. search function in this forum (and in most forums) is crap.
For example if you search for "shit" it will not find "shitty" or any other conjugation.
This makes it quite finnicky to find what you want. You often execute a search but fail to find results

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
Someone tell me how can I have sex with Mae I'm stuck at the part when you get on the horse with her and I'm also stuck in the Ms Kate Stage 6 part I don't know how to get to stage 7 (I already improved the progress and what it asks for but I don't know what to do)

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes