oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
wish it would focus on the aunt and cousin and when the story for them is complete go for the side story girls, but pretty good upgrade and really another level animation, congrats, i'm following up your project from the beginning and is really good to see how good the animation and art level go

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
Milda subscribestar goal of 5k$ per month has been reached, I wonder if he'll really quit his job to work full time on the game. It would be nice to have faster updates tho, lets hope.

Reactions: lecolino2199

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
I'm OK if Milda add a femboy, if the character is girly enough I don't give a fuck XD
femboy is a boy, but girly with a dick..............you can just be honest you know....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... .

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
i noticed in the event screen for daisy it mentioned peeping under the table and said "depending on what she is wearing". is there a way to change what shes wearing, like have her wear the picnic dress? ive completed all of her content but havent noticed a way to change it

AyyLimao2305

Sep 28, 2020
i noticed in the event screen for daisy it mentioned peeping under the table and said "depending on what she is wearing". is there a way to change what shes wearing, like have her wear the picnic dress? ive completed all of her content but havent noticed a way to change it
On friday you can collect all clothes for laundry, make sure to collect hers(the clothes in her room) and put them all for laundry, she'll have to walk around naked because she doesn't have anything to wear, then you can look under the table and see her naked.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
On friday you can collect all clothes for laundry, make sure to collect hers(the clothes in her room) and put them all for laundry, she'll have to walk around naked because she doesn't have anything to wear, then you can look under the table and see her naked.
ahh yeah, i wasnt sure if it was for the dress as well but thank you

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
how to get mom Anna's lesbian scene? 50 points with theo and a conversation about a lesbian magazine was already at school.tso

geunjl

Dec 8, 2021
saves pls

Before replacing files from the archive, be sure to backup the original files. This mod makes the game take a long time to load like in the previous version. Be careful. The author of this mod is not me, I just found this mod and decided to share it with you.

1691278018659.png 1691278079844.png

Last edited:

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
Anyone have a rough estimate how close to completion this game is? I've been wanting to play it since it looks great, but I hate playing a game and then getting all into it just to wait a year for completion o_O

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Anyone have a rough estimate how close to completion this game is? I've been wanting to play it since it looks great, but I hate playing a game and then getting all into it just to wait a year for completion o_O
I have a feeling it has a LONG way to go...

Reactions: ryxp

Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
Anyone have a rough estimate how close to completion this game is?
This style of game could go on forever but, I am willing to guess that it will be another 12-18 months for an acceptable amount of content and QoL to be added for the game to be worth doing a real playthrough of. Right now it still has excessive grinding, bugs, bad UX/UI, changing art styles, unfinished game systems, and it doesn't have a main story to tell you what to do next outside of a 'guide' that almost requires a spreadsheet to understand.

So yeah, lots of potential with good animations and decent characters but there are some major rough edges that need fixed before this is worth investing a lot of time into playing without the optional cheats turned on.

henkkml

May 14, 2020
Great game, just wish the game would introduce the core mechanics early in the game, or at least give a clear indication of what's interactable or not

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes