SrLuz

Dec 8, 2022
It really has to take some time. Why not take 12 months for each update? Instead of 10-12 new scenes, he makes 20 new scenes in 12 months, 20 scenes with a lot of quality and creativity. You can even fire the writer.

When Milda realizes how kind his subs are, then the real farming will begin. Each update will take just a little longer, for the sake of good art and quality!

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 3512127
So writing has been finished. Went from 0 to 14.
I originally thought the coding would be done first, but good to know that writing has been finished and the coding for the main bulk of the update has began.
Damn you beat me to it but hey at least we getting the update hopefully but the end of next week

Reactions: T34

toshikushi

Apr 1, 2018
Comments like this discourage the creators, a lot of shit on one page, this game has excellent quality compared to many other games, those who are not sub on the platform, shouldn't say anything and those who are, can suggest a faster update, a schedule, etc. It's not easy to create games.

durflir

Jan 27, 2021
Comments like this discourage the creators, a lot of shit on one page, this game has excellent quality compared to many other games, those who are not sub on the platform, shouldn't say anything and those who are, can suggest a faster update, a schedule, etc. It's not easy to create games.
People being impatient imply that they really like the game and want more as soon as possible. It's shitty to criticise the author for it but I understand why some guys here write this stuff. It would be nice to switch the tone of the discussion to be a bit more positive though. I personally cannot wait for 0.3.0 and I hope that it won't break my Linux porting pipeline so I can actually play it (or I hope it will run better with Wine). :HideThePain:

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
i think a more steady update flow would be good because of all the disappointment being dosed more evenly... like... you know everyone has its own preferences and games like this serve multiple preferences. like this game has big tits, small tits, loli, shota, witches, gals, etc...
so now imagine waiting 5 months only to realize that your updateonly feature update of something you don't care about. spreading it evenly gives you the illusion that you will have more luck next time...
you know, the illusion that it's a coin flip 50:50 while it's actually 5-10% :D

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
i downloaded the game from a different source. When I go to the gallery mode and try to play the scene "lesbian magazine" I get the message "content is offline"

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
ok found the solution. Its kinda strange that lesbian content is locked and you have to go to the mobile phone menu and unlock it

Apr 23, 2022
Bro, I would agree with your mentality, but we already have cases like Doctor Bones, the creator of Summer Memories and his blissful technology update, the idiotic and racist creator of School Lust, and if you want, he could continue, I have several names to mention.

blissless

Formerly 'Lt. Cogg'
Dec 30, 2018
The people that aren't subbed to the creator, is because they don't want to be paying every month 5 dollars for an update every 6 months... If you're into wasting money, that's ok, but me... I prefer a one pay transaction and be off

• Haha
Reactions: Seidou and yercat

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
Who cares if criticism discourage creators, they're making money (or milking subscribers). Without criticism, developers would never improve their work. Right now the ONLY good part of this game are the animations, because all other stuff is really bad, for example: Progression, all Text (Spelling), Story (does it even have story?), lots of characters (yeah this is bad for us, but not for the Milker), etc., etc.

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
People being impatient imply that they really like the game and want more as soon as possible. It's shitty to criticise the author for it but I understand why some guys here write this stuff. It would be nice to switch the tone of the discussion to be a bit more positive though. I personally cannot wait for 0.3.0 and I hope that it won't break my Linux porting pipeline so I can actually play it (or I hope it will run better with Wine). :HideThePain:
I do really love this game, It's one of the first H games I ever played. But because I enjoy this game, I'm gonna critique it a lot since I know that it can be better. I hate how long updates take to come out, every 4 months meaning 3 updates a year, I also hate that updates are still taking a long time if not longer despite him saying they would be shorter after he reached his money goal. But one thing I can't argue against is that he is consistent, most updates do come out in that 4-5 month range and thats why I dont like to complain about update scheduling too much. Hopefully 3.0 is a banger and all we can do is praise him. it's nto only good for the community but good for the creator himself. Wishing him good luck

Mar 31, 2020
The dev never looks on this page. No one's opinion here matters because word of it never reaches Milda. Otherwise Daisy would've had a finished storyline by now.

Mar 31, 2020
The people that aren't subbed to the creator, is because they don't want to be paying every month 5 dollars for an update every 6 months... If you're into wasting money, that's ok, but me... I prefer a one pay transaction and be off
You honestly just need to pay for polls at this point, though if newer tier perks got added in then sure, there's justification for a continual subscription

Reactions: yercat
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes