chungy

Jun 23, 2017
Hey all, I could just be paranoid but it's making me uneasy so I have to ask. When you run this game it creates a folder named "{insert any text here}" in your local appdata folder. It looks like a bunch of default files, and googling confirms some are just default nwjs files. (I can't verify all of them via google, and I don't where to look in nwjs documentation to find out.) But in the default folder there's a bunch of weird ones that sound like tracking files, and they have some weird stuff in them. If anyone with more knowledge about nwjs could chime in and help clarify, that would be amazing because It's kind of freaking me out lmao.
Hi dudes, so I just noticed that after you ran the latest version v0.2.8.1, for some reason it creates a folder named "{insert any text here}" on "AppData\Local\{insert any text here}" with some of the files inside kinda reminding files you would find inside a chrome folder, like one named "favicons" or "first run". Any idea why the game creates this folder after this update?
Did anyone find answers to these questions?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes