Landox

Jan 7, 2019
i'm not a big fan of the animated scenes to be honest, i mean, they look great and all, but it seems a little bit too time consuming, I'd rather have more scenes and content per update or faster updates instead of having a few animated scenes every 4 or 5 months.
Yes, but when he made the decision for those same reasons to not delay and release the updates soon, he did not like it and decided that he would animate the important scenes because he prefers to deliver a good update with scenes that are liked and liked rather than releasing a fast food type game.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Yes, but when he made the decision for those same reasons to not delay and release the updates soon, he did not like it and decided that he would animate the important scenes because he prefers to deliver a good update with scenes that are liked and liked rather than releasing a fast food type game.
Yeah, I agree, and most of the static art games don't get half as much attention as animated ones. They mostly end up getting abandoned with the little to no support they end up getting.

Jax_000

Feb 5, 2024
Does anyone have a walkthrough, guide or save for all the scenes not included in the gallery? Like the x-ray hide and seek barn scene?

4.00 star(s) 168 Votes