Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Well. Walktrough says, there is plenty. But the time u need to see it - awful. That shit like events only starting with certain crop fully grown - is just killing the mood, really. Wait a shitload of time to see aunty scene when corn is ready to harvest. Then wait AGAIN for it to advance. and AGAIN for the fucks sake! It is just too much.

Reactions: BadIdea102
Jul 12, 2023
I need help I can't interact with the phone even when I do things at night to my cousin and aunt. Will there be a patch for this problem it would be of great help

Edswgmt

Oct 30, 2022
Man why are updates not more focused on the character they're about? "Kate" update yet there's two new characters and lots of content not related to Kate. Clearly people wanted more MILF content yet we got the tiniest loli so far and a shota as well.

Another thing: why is the coding taking so long? scenes were done and 26/32 for writing 2 weeks ago yet we still don't have the update. It's an RPGM visual novel and Milda is adding the same type of scenes as they've been adding for years now yet they need weeks to do this. Sure I haven't tried RPGM but from the coding I know, 2 weeks of full time work is enough for an entire VN engine, albeit a simple one.

Primdeq

May 3, 2022
Man why are updates not more focused on the character they're about? "Kate" update yet there's two new characters and lots of content not related to Kate. Clearly people wanted more MILF content yet we got the tiniest loli so far and a shota as well.

Another thing: why is the coding taking so long? scenes were done and 26/32 for writing 2 weeks ago yet we still don't have the update. It's an RPGM visual novel and Milda is adding the same type of scenes as they've been adding for years now yet they need weeks to do this. Sure I haven't tried RPGM but from the coding I know, 2 weeks of full time work is enough for an entire VN engine, albeit a simple one.
First, the Kate update showing that Kate has a family and Milda wants add more update content for the game thats why. He also want focused on another characters and not make it like non-usable for the update (We don't know if that character will get another update [it will not most likely in a ~1 year or more])
Second, Coding taking so long bcs of Milda adding new features for the update and new mechanics.
Third, And why is Writing stuck at 26/32? Because of Anna's story is rewriting, She will be more childish act like before what we wanted. (Should be this update)
Fourth, Scenes are diffrent and Milda is changing his artstyle and maybe that is taking longer than usual :unsure:

Aug 6, 2024
First, the Kate update showing that Kate has a family and Milda wants add more update content for the game thats why. He also want focused on another characters and not make it like non-usable for the update (We don't know if that character will get another update [it will not most likely in a ~1 year or more])
Second, Coding taking so long bcs of Milda adding new features for the update and new mechanics.
Third, And why is Writing stuck at 26/32? Because of Anna's story is rewriting, She will be more childish act like before what we wanted. (Should be this update)
Fourth, Scenes are diffrent and Milda is changing his artstyle and maybe that is taking longer than usual :unsure:
is this true? Milda is rewriting anna's scenes from last update? Like major rewrite or just small tweak here and there?

4.00 star(s) 171 Votes