Takku

Sep 19, 2017
After loading in the Big Dick & Vagina sex mod, I'm getting a "Failed to Load" for a "Daisy - Bathroom-3-4-2_0005.png". Did as instructed with a fresh install of the game itself, any idea what I did wrong?
The mod is still on 0.2.9.

lolguest

May 4, 2017
I'm risking being hated, but here it goes.
I think it's perfectly fine making a full game plenty of characters and side quests. Actually, I want that.
Sorry for the poor comparison with an AAA game, but can you imagine The Witcher 3 without side quests? Some people only care for the main quests, yeah, but others will do every side quest they can find, it makes the game feel more complete even if you are just rushing through it.
There are some people here cursing the dev without ever spending a cent in the game and I never donated to the dev, so I can't complain either. But, I kinda of understand people supporting him feeling frustrated they didn't get a new scene from their favorite character, on the other side (here comes the hate) strategically I understand the dev milking them to get support through the entire game and not only the main quests.
The main quest gets completed and all scenes are available, so what now? A lot of people will just drop the support and many will lose the interest in the game, even those getting it for free. It still would be a lot of content to be created but with way less support and the game will just fade into abandonment, as usual. Remember, you are supporting the game not only your favorite character, although it's fine liking the game only because of it.
If we had access to The Witcher development a lot of people would be screaming "I don't care about this lady in Novigrad, I want to see what happens to Ciri" and "WTF is this GWENT shit card game? Where is the main quest?"

If you are spending money in this game and dislike my opinion, I can understand it, just ignore me.

Jan 4, 2021
View attachment 3549791
I got stuck here in night and inhide seek game how I can progress
I don't know why you use joiplay when there is Android port version only few post before.. :FacePalm:
And This game is make to play at windows if you try windows ver in joiplay and compile about it can't be help
Anyways the answer to you question is the joiplay don't have control panel(or setting) same as windows so your stuck

Dark terror

Aug 22, 2022
I don't know why you use joiplay when there is Android port version only few post before.. :FacePalm:
And This game is make to play at windows if you try windows ver in joiplay and compile about it can't be help
Anyways the answer to you question is the joiplay don't have control panel(or setting) same as windows so your stuck
Okk I gonna try port

darklink89x

Jun 5, 2018
Great game. But crashes way too often for there to not be an autosave feature. Keep forgetting to save and losing tons of progress -.-

Reactions: aliscad

Xrossmaster

Jul 28, 2018
All of you complaining about all the loli content lately, while here I am, enjoying some top content. This game should be loli-centered anyways... I wonder if Milda would consider a scene where Daisy is turned into a loli...

The only thing I would "complain" is that I expected a lesbian scene between Anna and Jelly (only them, not the threesome) and in the archives there's a pic of both of them together, even with a futa Anna variation, but I don't know how or if I can trigger it...

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes