Hungnoxu

Jun 6, 2019
I don't know why you use joiplay when there is Android port version only few post before.. :FacePalm:
And This game is make to play at windows if you try windows ver in joiplay and compile about it can't be help
Anyways the answer to you question is the joiplay don't have control panel(or setting) same as windows so your stuck
Where can I find android version? New to this place. Thx

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
I found it very "easy" to have sex with Ana and after the first time she was "given" :( I liked the old writer better.
Yea what happened to that "I need to make my dick smaller, otherwise my dick gonna destroy her?"

That penetration was like a butter. BRUH. And AI really fuck the game up so fucking bad! In my yes, i say RIP to this game. So fucking SAD!

Jun 15, 2018
Bro if you can't see AI art for what it is I don't know what to say man. Especially when it happens at the same time where he goes back and "changes" character designs. Lmao
you see if you pay him you'll see he draw sketches of the new arts. I find it incredibly stupid to use ai, then make sketches of it again. And do me a favor and try to make smooth ai animation I dare you.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Who knows. I'm just trying the update now, and she resumes being her usual gullible self right after that :unsure:
She flip flops between caring and not caring and it's not even the new stuff versus the old stuff.

Peek on her changing in her room, and she covers herself and tells you to leave.
But when she helps you with your garden, she rips off her shirt without an ounce of shyness.
Go shopping with her and she tells you not to peek.
But she has no problem bathing with you, bending over in front of you naked, sitting spread eagle in the tub where you can see everything.

Make it make sense.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I found it very "easy" to have sex with Ana and after the first time she was "given" :( I liked the old writer better.
So Anna suddenly cares about nudity, I guess.
Yea what happened to that "I need to make my dick smaller, otherwise my dick gonna destroy her?"

That penetration was like a butter. BRUH. And AI really fuck the game up so fucking bad! In my yes, i say RIP to this game. So fucking SAD!
Well, this update fucked up the Anna character a lot, not gonna lie. The whole personality changes every second, in one scene she's shy as fuck and next minute she's literally nude with no problems at all, also, the thing with MC dick, ffs, there's no in between from pinky dick fuck to arm size dick fuck. Some kind of transition from tiny dick to normal siz is needed no matter what, like, wtf she went from almost not taking a finger to shove an entire arm in a blink.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes