VN Others Completed Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai ~Houkago Shippo Days~ [Final] [August]

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I agree with Hones, a good VN not need sex content, I loved daitoshokan no hitsujikai nd I probably love this one, no matter the lack of sexual content.

Reactions: superelmo
Dec 9, 2017
Even though there's no h scenes in this one it looks like there's quite a bit of fan service by those screen shots. That's why you can't just judge a VN simply by the fact whether it has sex scenes in it or not.

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
People who enjoy the story and characters from the first game, there's no sex in the anime either should that not have been made?

uh huh because only eroges exist in Japan :rolleyes:

Seriously can you guys not play a good game with a nice story unless you can also jerk off to it?
Apparently, production value doesn't matter unless you can jerk off to it .....:rolleyes:

SparkyDoodle

Feb 13, 2018
View attachment 268630

Overview:
The story follows the protagonist Kei Kirishima and his childhood friend Nozomi Toki who are part of the Cat Photography Club where they take pictures of the cats who have set up a nest close to the school.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-24
Release Date: Japanese 2013-08-10, English 2018-09-30
Original Title: 大図書館の羊飼い~放課後しっぽデイズ~
Aliases: Tail Days after-school
Developer & Publisher:
Translation:
Censored: No (No sexual content)
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Parent Story: Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai
Length: Very short (< 2 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - TORRENT
huge thanks to legendary @superelmo for the game

View attachment 268631 View attachment 268632 View attachment 268633 View attachment 268634 View attachment 268635
Maybe I'm just an idiot, but whenever I start it, it stalls and I have to restart my computer