Others - Damn That's Felicia? [v0.1A Demo] [Trriggered Bakery]

1. 2.00 star(s)

FrostyFeet760

I do want to echo what others have said, but I'll also add some of my own thoughts as well.

Yeah the scrolling ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM after EVERY message is so infuriating, I don't know if this is a bug or somehow intentional but it's by far the most annoying part of the game.

As for the character, Felicia, she's okay. The art is fine for being AI generated, but the MC is just the worst. I enjoy NTR games, Netorase sometimes among them, but the MC rolling over immediately and Felicia, after~2 days in game time(?) wanting to dump you just totally takes you out of it.

The best stories are the ones where we see the fall from the beginning and are forced to watch, usually helpless to do anything. That being said, even for a demo, this was stupidly rushed. You click like four messages and is A) Felicia is already corrupted and B) the demo is already over.

As far as a proof of concept goes, or an alpha version of a demo goes, it's fine. There's no real reason to play it, to be honest. I hope that in the future updates, the creator can implement A LOT more build up.

The interface itself is just kinda fine, the text is a little hard to read at times but otherwise it's okay. Probably the best artistic direction in the actual game thus far.

Also, the Overview being "navigate the balance between trust and suspicion as Felicia's stories don't quite add up" when, after three or so days in game, she dumps you and sends pictures of her getting fucked is ridiculous. Maybe the full version will have some amount of storytelling like that, but this demo does not and that should be reflected in the overview.

I want to end this by saying this to the dev, don't give up on this. I enjoy these kinds of NTR stories the most, and I think you have the grounds for something really special here. Keep going, just build on what I and others have said by adding build up, more and better dialogue, maybe even a few more characters, and so forth.

I do wish the best of luck to you Dev, and I hope that you can create something magical.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

YatoSensei

Review as of v0.1A Demo.

Lets start off with what I like about this. The art. Even if it is AI Generated, is pretty decent from the horrid stuff I've seen from others. It's also pretty consistant with her proportions, which is another plus that other AI Generated games don't compare to.

Now sadly, for the things that I dislike about this. Holy smokes the fact that you have to scroll down after EVERY single dialogue option that you chose is beyond mind-boggling. I understand that coding isn't for everyone but please try to fix this.

The story is .... pointless? Your GF suddenly just turns from loving you to wanting to break up in 0.5 nanoseconds. There basically is no story. I hate insta turn-arounds like this. So please. Even if this is a netorase game, which it is, make sure that there is some build-up to it. No one likes to watch instant slutiffication just because.... nothing, really.

I hope the dev can improve this game and the engine, since it has plenty of potential to be a great NTS game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

LewdStorm

I understand that it's first-time demo but that should not be an excuse for not putting in at least some more effort.

1) Every time you respond to message, you have to scroll all the way down.
    2) Felicia's AI-generated design is fairly decent but she goes 0 to 100 almost instantly which would be understandable for wanting to showcase what demo has to offer.
    But... if you are using AI-generated art, you will need something better.
    There is pretty much no build-up or anything that would make players return to see what a new update brought.