Others Damn That's Felicia? [v0.7.1A Demo] [Trriggered Bakery]

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Trriggered Bakery

once known by the code name "milfhunter6969669"
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
I'd suggest calling it "oblivious" instead of "dumb" though, he's not retarded overall, just completely oblivious/dense when it comes to this. :cool:
it's technically oblivious route but because it's a longer word i think dumb is just easier

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
it's technically oblivious route but because it's a longer word i think dumb is just easier
How about color codes instead then so that you don't need to add that at every end of the choices?
Green nothing specific/variation
Yellow dom
Orange netorase/cuck
Blue oblivious

Or whatever else combo for colors.
Once the player knows what route is what color, it's easy to follow.

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
How about color codes instead then so that you don't need to add that at every end of the choices?
Green nothing specific/variation
Yellow dom
Orange netorase/cuck
Blue oblivious

Or whatever else combo for colors.
Once the player knows what route is what color, it's easy to follow.
this was suggested before and I have thought about but sadly it's not as easy as i would hope but maybe in the future when I'm smarter lol

Reactions: Daxflame and Voilsh

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
same for me just a black screen on windows ....
hello! i got this message from someone on itch " Windows now has an option under "properties" for .exe files which blocks them from being used (it said something like: this file was generated in another computer, so it is blocked)" maybe this could help?

peerthatpressures

May 23, 2023
hello! maybe this will help?
View attachment 4146803
i mean it did give a warning but you could run it regardless by checking the box in properties, and it would be a black screen when i ran it. and when i hover my mouse near the bottom of the screen it seems like it allows me to click somethin i cant see. like its just the images not loading

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Trriggered Bakery

Trriggered Bakery

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2021
i mean it did give a warning but you could run it regardless by checking the box in properties, and it would be a black screen when i ran it. and when i hover my mouse near the bottom of the screen it seems like it allows me to click somethin i cant see. like its just the images not loading
could you show a picture or dm if you want so i can see

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes