2.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 5, 2017
So, how to actually open this:
View attachment 1237839
Even if I get the statue moving by dropping all my items on the shiny platform on the right - the door at the bottom left is still locked, so I can't access the statue
-Have sex with the penis
-wait on the right platform till you give birth
-you will give birth to an exploding egg DO NOT ATTACK THE EGG
-now you have to try to dribble cum from above onto the statue
-wait till you give birth
when the statue has enough cum it will snap back to it's original position and glow. Now the wall directly in front of the entrance will be raised

BronzeJohnson

Jul 15, 2017
Does anybody know if there is a way to respawn/refight the bosses without going through the challenge tower?
Edit: You can only refight the bosses up to the Dragon boss in the tower. After reaching the Dragon boss on floor 60 or 65, the boss will continue to stay the Dragon boss. At least up to floor 111, as that was where I decided to stop.

Last edited:

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
in the forest, on the first map go to the right, after a couple seconds after you started the map, theres a spot who has rays of light, and has a platform right next to the top of the screen, there you can jump to the left and find a platform that will be above the normal path, then you continue to the right and be careful to not fall, or you will land again in the initial path and make the steps all over again.
Can someone explain me this again ? I didn't understand like at all... Can't go to the upper forest. :/

BronzeJohnson

Jul 15, 2017
Can someone explain me this again ? I didn't understand like at all... Can't go to the upper forest. :/
Enter the forest, then head right and pass the first hole in the ground. Then make your way to the first Sheep plant bomb thing with the goblin mage on it. Hop up the platforms as indicated by the arrows and you should be able to make your way up from there.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Enter the forest, then head right and pass the first hole in the ground. Then make your way to the first Sheep plant bomb thing with the goblin mage on it. Hop up the platforms as indicated by the arrows and you should be able to make your way up from there.
I can't even go to the forest, that's my problem. :')

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Sooooooo.... I finished the game but the gallery is missing chunks. I've seduced everyone in town, played all brothel games, fucked all creatures, beat the last boss (In the same vein of boss fight talk: FUCK that Ice King fight! Fuck him right in his stupid bored looking Poseidon wannabe face! If anyone is struggling, I find that standing on the far right glitched him and stopped the other monsters spawning, so I just spammed lightning till he died), but there's still paintings missing.

Anyone know if I've missed something? I can take screenshots if that helps.

Metaldude_666

Mar 23, 2020
i remade notex's mod for 1.02 and uncensored the three defeat cgs
get 1.02 here:

the attached zip contains bod the mod and the uncensored recoures
to install the mod:
put Assembly-CSharp.dll into DancingReaper/DancingReaper_Data/Managed
to install the uncensored resources:
put resources.assets into DancingReaper/DancingReaper_Data

remember to back up the original files before installing any modification
How did you change anything in the .asset file? I haven't been able to change anything in it.

Metaldude_666

Mar 23, 2020
I've tried UABEA, the .asset file will load just fine but it crashes, whenever I try to change any of the texture files.

Ahiyuo

Aug 14, 2020
I dont remember if someone already post a fullsave here, with 100% gallery, all skill, and more, so, it's my save, enjoy.
I will post the screenshot if you just want to see which monster is missing, for curiosity, u dont need be fucked to unlock, the game has been config to unlock the animation just killing the monster.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If something has been wrong, say to me.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
I dont remember if someone already post a fullsave here, with 100% gallery, all skill, and more, so, it's my save, enjoy.
I will post the screenshot if you just want to see which monster is missing, for curiosity, u dont need be fucked to unlock, the game has been config to unlock the animation just killing the monster.

If something has been wrong, say to me.
How can i put in the save? im confused as to why i cant see any save files in the game just a little help pls

Mynight

Mar 25, 2020
How can i put in the save? im confused as to why i cant see any save files in the game just a little help pls
Save is located at: User/appdata/localLow/WindofDaybreak/DancingReaper
I its not there then open the game make a save then return and the file will be there

Last edited:
Reactions: DancingRose
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes