2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
Oh hey this game, never thought it'd make it here. It's a pretty good play, and there's a lot more areas and content than one would expect from a 0.35.

Protip: The Falling Scythe move (up + x, x, x) is the best tool in your arsenal. Does a ton of damage, lifts you up in the air so you're difficult to hit, and there's a bug where if you press jump at the right time you do a superjump by pogoing off your scythe.

Mar 21, 2019
Because there'll likely be questions about it, there IS one more fertility statue (from what I've found currently, at least) in the cave of water 2, in the lower path, when you see some areas where you can fall into the water, jump down any of those and head right, once you enter there and solve the "puzzle" (it's just hitting some orbs to connect the lasers), you'll get another spell called "Inmon - Purple", which can make eggs have blue lines instead of red lines, and will spawn an ally that lasts for a little while.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Trying to defeat the ice king, can't do enough damage
What can you recommend
Kill the healer as soon as it spawns, and then just jump up a lot and bash away with aerial attacks. It is a bit tedious but gets it done.

Reactions: Droxs

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Questions:

1. Are lewd scenes fail endings only, or can you keep playing after getting fucked?
2. Is there clothing damage? Is there any incentive for the heroine to seek out new clothing (there's little point to clothing damage if running around stark naked is just business as usual)
3. Are there any consequences of getting fucked? The heroine getting annoyed? Embarrassed? Or maybe hesitant? Do you get buffs or debuffs?
4. Can you become pregnant? Does this make combat more difficult?
5. Do you give birth? What happens with the offspring?

Nov 22, 2018
First I want to ask, where can I find the forth spell?

Questions:

1. Are lewd scenes fail endings only, or can you keep playing after getting fucked?
2. Is there clothing damage? Is there any incentive for the heroine to seek out new clothing (there's little point to clothing damage if running around stark naked is just business as usual)
3. Are there any consequences of getting fucked? The heroine getting annoyed? Embarrassed? Or maybe hesitant? Do you get buffs or debuffs?
4. Can you become pregnant? Does this make combat more difficult?
5. Do you give birth? What happens with the offspring?
1. For game over scenes, she will be sent back to the town's inn. That won't end the game, so you can keep playing.
2. No.
3. She will get filled with semen. It is a key to solve the fertility statues. She may also become pregnant.
4. No, I can't. But yes, she can. And that makes combats become more... annoying. She will often be paused by aches, but cannot be hit while being paused.
5. No, I don't. But yes, she does. She will only lay eggs, and those may be normal, gold, bomb(with face, explodes when hit), blue stripe(hatch an "elf" that assist you a short time, need special spell to have this one), or red stripe(hatch a random mob).

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Spritework is pretty gorgeous. But sidescrollers/platformers live and die by how the movement feels.
Will keep an eye out for this one

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes