2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I read somewhere it was in the forest, why did someone say it was there?! How did I miss that areaa above the goblin cave?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks.

Reactions: EnigmaticEctasy

CorinaKresnik

Jul 31, 2020
I can't even open the game, thats how iffy this is. It's not just "extract and run," Its, extract, then copy files that didn't get extracted back in, download a new dll and put it in, and then it still doesn't work because it can't run mono

Vollkorntoast

Dec 10, 2020
Better wait until another update.
- Key settings?
- A+D to move and A or D + Z to jump? people maybe in european countrys will break their fingers :D
- And game will freeze when you enter the tavern.
- And you cant read the signs *tutorial* because of the resolution

2xTialos

Nov 1, 2020
So, up until version .30a, there was a hilarious exploit: selling drops items as well as sells them. The final version will not have this exploit[sadly]

Last edited:

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Better wait until another update.
- Key settings?
- A+D to move and A or D + Z to jump? people maybe in european countrys will break their fingers :D
- And game will freeze when you enter the tavern.
- And you cant read the signs *tutorial* because of the resolution
What version are you using? The OP hasn't been updated in a long time, and so is very out of date, infact, even the current free version has those bugs fixed months ago. Go back a couple of pages to find a later patreon version.

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
Did you include cryptominer in it? Or I should wait for update for it?
Of course I included a cryptominer, topkek. But in all seriousness, of course not, I just sometimes feel like being generous since I'm leeching off other people all the time.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Is there any more quests after explore the ice region? Looks like a scroll bar on the list but no key I press will go down a page so I'm guessing that's it for content?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes