5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

sy2k

Nov 5, 2017
Is there any chance anyone has the PSD's for the 2nd June batch? specifically the Beach Queen Tifa one?

Sep 26, 2018
DandonFuga July Batch:

Beachqueen Rogue:

Miwa:

Palutena:

Do-S:

Juri and Cammy:

Samus:

OneDrive:

Thanks to original uploader

Last edited:

Fed

May 14, 2017
DandonFuga July Batch:

Beachqueen Rogue:

Miwa:

Palutena:

Do-S:

Juri and Cammy:

Samus:

Thanks to original uploader
Would you mind sharing where you found those?

Reith

May 26, 2019
Can anyone PLEASE upload just one, any of her step-by-step videos? She gotta have some. I don't even care which one, just want to look at technique used. Or send me in pm. Please, really need.

GRABTHAT

Apr 13, 2019
Can anyone PLEASE upload just one, any of her step-by-step videos? She gotta have some. I don't even care which one, just want to look at technique used. Or send me in pm. Please, really need.
Someone at vipergirls has them, I deleted them long ago, as I am only interested in wallpapers.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018

Have fun.

Reith

May 26, 2019
@Oregano696
Thank you very much! You're the best!

I don't want to sound like a shameless brat, but if she posts her brushes with those tutorials, could you upload them too please? I'm trying to learn to draw and I see she uses a lot of nice original brushes, not in default Photoshop.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes