5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Should we add "started drawing/posting between the 20th and 30th of each month" as a Dandon thing to do? Been two weeks since the release.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
The timing of Dandon's polls is quite random, she usually does them 3-4 times a year and the characters in them usually get their artworks in a few months (except a few which we'll never see):
Take Viper from Valorant as an example, she was featured in three straight polls and she got dead last every time... yet Dandon decided to draw her: just draw her already and put someone else in the polls, it's not like patrons will suddenly give a fuck about a character that nobody knew or liked three months before.
Also, judging by this month's radio silence until now, Dandon's dealing with some IRL issues... or she's just lazing around and we'll either get a one-batch month or no batch at all; I feel like we'll get an update today or tomorrow about the situation.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The timing of Dandon's polls is quite random, she usually does them 3-4 times a year and the characters in them usually get their artworks in a few months (except a few which we'll never see):
Take Viper from Valorant as an example, she was featured in three straight polls and she got dead last every time... yet Dandon decided to draw her: just draw her already and put someone else in the polls, it's not like patrons will suddenly give a fuck about a character that nobody knew or liked three months before.
Also, judging by this month's radio silence until now, Dandon's dealing with some IRL issues... or she's just lazing around and we'll either get a one-batch month or no batch at all; I feel like we'll get an update today or tomorrow about the situation.
Well, I'm under the impression that Dandon's polls are about which order she draws the characters in, since for the past few polls now she's ended up drawing every character.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
If we get a single batch of pictures, I'm cool with it. Can't force an artist to constantly give us 2 batches. Ever hear of burnout?

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
View attachment 2047878

It's not that surprising. It's a shame there won't be anymore nintendo chars from Dandon.

Wonder how all the other artists get away with it?
The reason why you see other artists doing thier takes of nintendo characters freely and not dandon is because either:

1. they haven't received thier C&D notices yet considering how slow nintendo is with this copyright issue and everyone still wouldn't continue to said takes today by now

2. maybe they did got got C&D but continued to make nintendo art by not actually using the names of the characters they're working on on their patreon posts to counteract the claim, if you look at artists like axsens they will vaguely name thier posts to avoid the claim so they can continue to do posts freely

And lastly 3. and you can make arguments if you don't agree with this one but depending on which franchise nintendo may not feel too comfortable for artists who are quite mature to do content on thier properties and seeing how very mature dandon is she makes no exception to that

Of course you can argue others like sakimichan is as mature as dandon but i personally don't know how they'd get a pass and regardless how very popular they are and how much money they make i'm sure they would have gotten their notices as well

You may not believe these reasons i gave you but that's i've been see it from my perspective

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Dandon contracted Covid. She is fine now. She will be skipping this month.

Rebecca-wip-by-dandonfuga.jpg

Hello hello ♥

First of all, I hope you're all doing well. I'm sorry for the lack of art, I've been ill the last few weeks thanks to covid :/ But I'm well again now, wee *_*

That means I have to skip the September batches, so there won't be any batches and no charges this month.

I've already started with the artworks for October, Rebecca is work-in-progress, I've missed drawing a lot haha XD

Thanks for your support and messages, I'm looking forward to October ♥

~Dandon

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Dandon contracted Covid. She is fine now. She will be skipping this month.

View attachment 2071944

Good to know she's recovering

Also rebecca is looking like a low rendered piece which I'll be ok with since I don't really care about her

Also i'm quite surprised to see that the anime has regained the game's popularity so quickly

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes