5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Moonsstar

Oct 17, 2018
Hi all, back with another GIMP file, this time it's for Salty from this month's batches. Here's a link to the file along with my Satsuki edit. Let me know of any errors as I'm still new to this and not as good as Smeagol, enjoy.

thank you,preg very good.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
ShounenPower said on the 11th of October that she responded to a question and said she was working on the artworks, and that she was fine. Maybe she got sick afterwards then? I dunno, it's been more quiet than usual imho.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
ShounenPower said on the 11th of October that she responded to a question and said she was working on the artworks, and that she was fine. Maybe she got sick afterwards then? I dunno, it's been more quiet than usual imho.
Usually, in three to five days there are at least one or two artworks shared. She probably made an artwork with several ladies it takes quite a bit of time or that she wanted to share it all in one day.

Dunno if two weeks of silence is pretty normal for Dandon.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, a bit of an update guys: according to her latest post on Patreon, she had some issues this month that completely disrupted her plans so there's not gonna be any artwork this month (and as usual in these cases, Patreon won't charge us anything).

She said she's back to normal and quite eager to resume drawing full time, so I'd say we shall see some new arts soon enough.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Well, a bit of an update guys: according to her latest post on Patreon, she had some issues this month that completely disrupted her plans so there's not gonna be any artwork this month (and as usual in these cases, Patreon won't charge us anything).

She said she's back to normal and quite eager to resume drawing full time, so I'd say we shall see some new arts soon enough.
Well, I think she'll be having a full month than the usual two weeks for this month's batches... I hope.

That's a good thing.

Reactions: Jthebloody

fanat7771

May 11, 2021
Guys, tell me, this artist seems to have works on Motoko Kusanagi, please tell me what year and in what month to look for it? thanks

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I've never been much into halloween, in my country it's just an excuse to dress up and get drunk in parties... and I don't need to dress up to get drunk, I can do it just fine.

Anyway, happy halloween from Dandon and her little artwork to celebrate. View attachment 1477552
That's a rare wallpaper right here. A roster of MHA ladies dressing up?

Man, I'm down for these kinds of parties.

Reactions: Jthebloody
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes