5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I mean, if she hasn’t sent the images yet, there’s not much anyone can do, is there?
You can come back to the thread every few days or so, lest you be ratio'd by someone else thinking somebody has already posted the new packs when they get new notifications :KEK:

I read her latest Patreon post and she mentioned that the last lady would be Namiya or Nami from One Piece (seeing from the cut name on the screenshot. Patreon kinda cuts the post after a few sentences or so for non-paying users). If there are other Nami's out there, let me know.
1649648769681.png

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
You can come back to the thread every few days or so, lest you be ratio'd by someone else thinking somebody has already posted the new packs when they get new notifications :KEK:

I read her latest Patreon post and she mentioned that the last lady would be Namiya or Nami from One Piece (seeing from the cut name on the screenshot. Patreon kinda cuts the post after a few sentences or so for non-paying users). If there are other Nami's out there, let me know.
View attachment 1751149
It's Namiya, not Nami.

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, here we go:

Batch 1

PSD files

Batch 2

Psd Files

Enjoy!
Thanks a lot, man!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes