5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Has she ever done a face reveal? I bet she’s as beautiful as her art
I don't really care about her face. I mean, it's up to Dandon whether she wanted to draw herself (like Aroma Sensei) or keep herself anonymous.

I mean, it takes a good pair of titanium balls to just think about drawing yourself and then make variants out of it and dealing with the rowdy rangers that simp on you too hard. I once wanted to ask her if she wants to do self-portraits, but I ended up making myself the weirdo in the room before I even finish my comment on DA.

And, uh, I don't think replying to me is worth anything... ^^''

• Haha
Reactions: Pissed Pika

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Looks ok, and normally this where i would nitpick about dandon doing a artwork like this low rendered instead of full rendered but this time i'll let this pass

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
I haven't watched anime in a long time so I'm always out of the loop whenever a new series comes out and some characters starts trending.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
The only anime I've ever watched it its entirety is Naruto, Naruto Shippuden (I guess technically just a continuation of the first series) and Boruto: Naruto Next Generations (still working on that one.) That being said, I feel like I've at least heard of most of the characters from other anime.

• Haha
Reactions: Serpentus

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
The only anime I've ever watched it its entirety is Naruto, Naruto Shippuden (I guess technically just a continuation of the first series) and Boruto: Naruto Next Generations (still working on that one.) That being said, I feel like I've at least heard of most of the characters from other anime.
lol I still haven't finished Shippuden. And on Naruto I skipped most of the fillers. And there were lots of after kid Sasuke and Naruto fought.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes