5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
A patron predicted that Dandon would draw her and man he hit the nail on the head with this one... still, it was NOT hard to predict: muscled, punk hair, huge boobs (not that huge in the animated short, but not exactly flat)... Blizzard basically served the Junker Queen to Dandon on a silver platter.
I do hope that with Overwatch 2 coming out soon(ish) Dandon will draw some of the older characters... and slightly OT, Overwatch 2 appears to be quite in some trouble and the hype is already fading.

Going back on the main topic, the poll is officially closed and here are the final results:

1) Chun Li 635 votes; yeah, it would have taken sherlock fucking holmes to actually predict her victory, am I right?
2) Suki 496 votes; honestly a bit surprising, but Dandon managed to draw some attention to Avatar with her drawings so it makes sense
3) Yamato 464 votes; the wano Arc of One piece is basically over and Yamato had been a fan favourite, so the third place is deserved
4) Nyotengu 378 votes: I for one am okay with basically the entire female roster of DoA, so it's alright
5) Shermie 285 votes: allow me a bit of a rant, but Shermie has been one of the most underrated sexy characters of all time, and she deserved much better
6) America Chavez 251 votes: not really a reader of comics and her version in the latest doctor strange movie did not pique my curiosity, so the last place is good for her in my books: I wonder if Dandon will insert her in the next poll(s) just to troll us a bit like she did with Viper.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
A patron predicted that Dandon would draw her and man he hit the nail on the head with this one... still, it was NOT hard to predict: muscled, punk hair, huge boobs (not that huge in the animated short, but not exactly flat)... Blizzard basically served the Junker Queen to Dandon on a silver platter.
I do hope that with Overwatch 2 coming out soon(ish) Dandon will draw some of the older characters... and slightly OT, Overwatch 2 appears to be quite in some trouble and the hype is already fading.

Going back on the main topic, the poll is officially closed and here are the final results:

1) Chun Li 635 votes; yeah, it would have taken sherlock fucking holmes to actually predict her victory, am I right?
2) Suki 496 votes; honestly a bit surprising, but Dandon managed to draw some attention to Avatar with her drawings so it makes sense
3) Yamato 464 votes; the wano Arc of One piece is basically over and Yamato had been a fan favourite, so the third place is deserved
4) Nyotengu 378 votes: I for one am okay with basically the entire female roster of DoA, so it's alright
5) Shermie 285 votes: allow me a bit of a rant, but Shermie has been one of the most underrated sexy characters of all time, and she deserved much better
6) America Chavez 251 votes: not really a reader of comics and her version in the latest doctor strange movie did not pique my curiosity, so the last place is good for her in my books: I wonder if Dandon will insert her in the next poll(s) just to troll us a bit like she did with Viper.
Sounds good, just as long they're full rendered takes I'll be fine

UkraineHero

Jan 8, 2020
Does anybody has some video/speedpaints? Or who could upload some of them to mega/mediafire? Im in search of some specific speedpaints from separate batches (not all of them of course)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes