5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
I made a .xcf for Sailor Tatsumaki
Google Drive
Nice, I like to see new people trying out this stuff. Btw, when you are ready to upload it, you can choose to 'save with better but slower compression' when saving in gimp. It makes the file size smaller. I only do this when I am saving it for the last time because, as the description says, it's slower.

no offense, mate but you just used the color erase+new layer from visible to create stuff that doesn't go well together EG: wet skin is visible above the clothes, odd shadings when overlapping diff layers, etc. If you want, i can post the link to smeagol's Gimp tutorials. Fair warning, it's time consuming and frustrating af. I've done for myself a Midna (no tentacles cuz i gave up) and I'm nearly done with June (from avatar). Once i finish them properly will share them with you guys as well.
BTW, that tutorial thing is slightly outdated now. The techniques shown in it will still be useful, but I have improved my methods since then. It talks about using the 'brightness-contrast' tool in gimp, when the levels tool is much better, there's also the curves tool but I don't use that. It also talks about using 'cage-transform' to alter the shape of stuff like body parts. I haven't used this tool for like 2 years. 'warp-transform' is way better. For cutting out various bits of clothing etc, I use a lot more of the magic wand selection tool in combination with the eraser and the boundary select tool to isolate different parts. It makes it a bit quicker, especially with complicated shapes and stuff like hair. In the tutorial I say it can take upwards of half an hour to cut out the hair. Maybe using my stupid old methods. Just use the magic wand tool. Lastly, all the stuff to do with colours isn't wrong, but I have better methods for it now that allow more flexibility for people using the .xcf.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Nice, I like to see new people trying out this stuff. Btw, when you are ready to upload it, you can choose to 'save with better but slower compression' when saving in gimp. It makes the file size smaller. I only do this when I am saving it for the last time because, as the description says, it's slower.

BTW, that tutorial thing is slightly outdated now. The techniques shown in it will still be useful, but I have improved my methods since then. It talks about using the 'brightness-contrast' tool in gimp, when the levels tool is much better, there's also the curves tool but I don't use that. It also talks about using 'cage-transform' to alter the shape of stuff like body parts. I haven't used this tool for like 2 years. 'warp-transform' is way better. For cutting out various bits of clothing etc, I use a lot more of the magic wand selection tool in combination with the eraser and the boundary select tool to isolate different parts. It makes it a bit quicker, especially with complicated shapes and stuff like hair. In the tutorial I say it can take upwards of half an hour to cut out the hair. Maybe using my stupid old methods. Just use the magic wand tool. Lastly, all the stuff to do with colours isn't wrong, but I have better methods for it now that allow more flexibility for people using the .xcf.
I would like to ask you to update those files since they taught a lot even to a complete scrub like me. Tyvm.
Btw, i have trouble isolating the "blush" layer from the different eyes when i don't have the PSD file. Any advice? Also, to not go ot, feel free to send me a PM.
EDIT: gave the warp transform tool a go and cam out effing ugly whereas with the cage transform i have more or less learned how to. Plz add tips about the size, hardness, strength options because I tried changing them and always came out crap. same for magic wand.

Last edited:
Reactions: WetCream

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
I would like to ask you to update those files since they taught a lot even to a complete scrub like me. Tyvm.
Btw, i have trouble isolating the "blush" layer from the different eyes when i don't have the PSD file. Any advice? Also, to not go ot, feel free to send me a PM.
EDIT: gave the warp transform tool a go and cam out effing ugly whereas with the cage transform i have more or less learned how to. Plz add tips about the size, hardness, strength options because I tried changing them and always came out crap. same for magic wand.
Maybe if I have some free time and nothing better to do I might update it. I did try and update it about a year ago but it took ages so I gave up.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I noticed a while back (within the last 6 months or so) that the preggo variations in Dandon's collection had even more stuff than usual in beautifully organized folders. For example, there was a Camie folder with the usual "Pubes" and "Wallpaper" folders, but it also had a folder labled "Eyes Front" (meaning here eyes were facing the viewer) with a Pubes variation in the Pubes folder. The same was true for Tharja's folder: There was an extra folder labled "Explicit" which showed her getting fucked. For that variant alone there were 21 pictures. Mera's folder included a "Mr. Tentacle" variation. You get the idea. And all of this was just for the preggo variants of Dandon's art. For the life of me, I don't remember where exactly I found the collection with all the added variants. It might have been through this forum, but again I don't remember 100%. Has anyone else noticed this or know what I'm talking about? EDIT: Never mind, I found the links with all the variants. Post #2807 on page 141.

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Let's hope we get some spicy 4th of July artwork (America Chavez is the perfect fit for that but any lady would do), albeit too late in the month...

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I see nothing wrong celebrating a country's holiday in another country, so it shouldn't be too out of place

LSOD

Jul 2, 2020
Since when? Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo or Canada Day in the U.S.?
Cinco de Mayo has been a pretty significant party day in the U.S. for decades, because beer companies figured out it was a good way to sell lots of beer. There are actual drunken riots on college campuses when celebrations get out of hand.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
There are actually a lot of places in the US that celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Bastille Day would have been a better choice for an example.
Cinco de Mayo has been a pretty significant party day in the U.S. for decades, because beer companies figured out it was a good way to sell lots of beer. There are actual drunken riots on college campuses when celebrations get out of hand.
OK, joke's on me, that turned out to be a bad example, but it's still by far the exception. No one in Europe who isn't an American expat is going to be observing U.S. Independence Day lmao.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
To Complete The OP A Little ^-^ 2015 Old Rewards (Pictures + Psd + Video Processes):
-2015-11 Batch 1 (2.71 Gb)

-2015-12 Batch 1 (1.64 Gb)

-2015-12 Batch 2 (1.88 Gb)
View attachment 1944407 View attachment 1944408 View attachment 1944409
Thank for sharing these. If you wanna know what else is missing from this thread here a list:
2016.png 2017.png 2018.png 2019.png 2020.png 2021 Update.png 2022.png
Most of what missing are the video processes. I was planning of getting these but I change my plan toward prioritizing on creators who purge their content or make it harder to get. Over people like Dandonfuga which I can get in a later date. So If you wanna knock yourself out on it, got for it.

Reactions: SAAVEDRA

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Thank for sharing these. If you wanna know what else is missing from this thread here a list:
View attachment 1944882 View attachment 1944883 View attachment 1944884 View attachment 1944885 View attachment 1944886 View attachment 1944887 View attachment 1944888
Most of what missing are the video processes. I was planning of getting these but I change my plan toward prioritizing on creators who purge their content or make it harder to get. Over people like Dandonfuga which I can get in a later date. So If you wanna knock yourself out on it, got for it.
Thanks, I Want To Try To Update Some Threads With Missing Content Like Dandon, Exlic & Janggun's Threads :D My Next Sets/Packs Will Be In Janggun's Thread (May + June Packs) ^-^

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes