5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
2280 patrons last I checked, if that's what you mean
Thank you pal.
If that's the number, then she lost approximately 200 patrons, she was at more than 2500 this summer.

Also, batch 1 is officially finished with Rebecca, Makima and Jolyne.
As for batch number 2, we got a fully rendered Neema (as I predicted yesterday) in a mummy outfit (just bandages really).
Also with a non-tattoed version (which I greatly prefer).
Mummy-Neema-by-dandonfuga.jpg

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Thank you pal.
If that's the number, then she lost approximately 200 patrons, she was at more than 2500 this summer.

As for batch number 2, we got a fully rendered Neema (as I predicted yesterday) in a mummy outfit (just bandages really).
View attachment 2131860
holyshit that's good!!

Reactions: Jthebloody

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Thank you pal.

View attachment 2131860
Looking very very good indeed, nice to see her fully rendered again

Hagrane

Apr 4, 2020
Tbf I dont' get it why some people complaining at low poly works, for me it's fine, and she explained that these works be like that because she's trying something new. I mean if I was trying somethin new, I wouldn't be using full render too. And honetsly I like Jolyne artwork it's really fine. So I think it's ok, plus she already done something like that or use black and white stuff. there's a lot of 2 full rendered batches, I think she has a lot of skill, it's just happens that she might be burned out or tired, or needs a break, so she's doing less.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drachar

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Thank you pal.

View attachment 2131860
Neema's been hitting the gym, probably the artwork that shows her body muscle the most.

Thanks for the info, by the way

LSOD

Jul 2, 2020
Why y'all keep using the word "rendered"? This ain't 3D there ain't no rendering..lol
The reason 3D software uses the term "render" is because in English "render" is a verb with a nebula of meanings including "to create", "to make", or "to produce a version of". A statue can be said to be "an artistic vision rendered in stone". What they're doing is entirely appropriate.

Serpentus

Feb 10, 2019
The reason 3D software uses the term "render" is because in English "render" is a verb with a nebula of meanings including "to create", "to make", or "to produce a version of". A statue can be said to be "an artistic vision rendered in stone". What they're doing is entirely appropriate.
yea they just wanna sound like real fancy boys :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: cherryrin

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
So obviously the october content is finished and will be out around the 10th as usual but something i saw immediately and i don't wanna be that person but somehow vermil is looking more finished than jolyne so i guess dandon wanted to do like a sketch-ese style jolyne meanwhile vermeil gets a more rendered take instead? 20221031_143218.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes