CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I wonder what the choices are
Recap, in case of a short attention span:
  1. Queen Marika from Elden Ring
  2. Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill
  3. Rachel from Dead or Alive/Ninja Gaiden
  4. Raiden from Genshin Impact
  5. Zatanna from DC Universe (previous artwork was in March 2016, by far has the most voter count)
  6. Lucy from Cyberpunk Edgerunners

Pick yer favorite

Edit: Thanks to Agent_Smith for pointing out redundancy in "DC Comics" part

Last edited:

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Well, Zatanna (DC Comics) and Lucy (Cyberpunk Edgerunners) have my vote... in spirit. Also, the "DC" in DC Comics stands for "Detective Comics", so when you say DC Comics, you're really just saying Detective Comics Comics. Kind of redundant.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I'd like to see Rachel (DOA/Ninja Gaiden), Esdeath (Akame ga Kill), Raiden (Genshin Impact), and an update/remake for Zatanna (DC Comics).

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Well, Zatanna (DC Comics) and Lucy (Cyberpunk Edgerunners) have my vote... in spirit. Also, the "DC" in DC Comics stands for "Detective Comics", so when you say DC Comics, you're really just saying Detective Comics Comics. Kind of redundant.
Alright, sure, my bad

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Patreon really has a problem with me subscribing to her lol. She is showing up in my active Memberships but her Posts won't unlock for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malvadon

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Speaking of Japanese games I would like her to do Persona, some more Fate girls (Lancer Artoria, Raikou or Tomoe) and still hoping she get around to Honoka from Dead or Alive and Shermie from KOF.
Persona 3-4-5 have such a massive amount of interesting girls, it's a shame Dandon never got into them: sure, she has drawn Tae and Makoto from P5, but she was not as good as she is now... and those artworks are pretty tame, considering what she does today.
And it's not like the Persona games have fans only in Japan, P5 did great in the western market, the Royal edition sold pretty well too and the release of Persona 4 Golden on Steam was a huge success.
In short, Dandon should get a fucking clue and draw basically all the girls from Persona 5 Royal... except Futaba and Ohya.

Aside from my usual Persona rant, here's an update on the poll, since it was posted by Dandon 8 days ago and I'm estimating the closing by tomorrow or monday: the standings did not change, with Zatanna still ahead of Lucy by only a handful of votes, Queen Marika sitting comfortably in her respectable third place and the others far behind.
I'm curious about which other ladies Dandon is planning on drawing: she has expressed interest in remaking some characters from Overwatch, since it's been quite awhile from the last artwork from that game.

Roaring2020

Mar 6, 2020
Persona 3-4-5 have such a massive amount of interesting girls, it's a shame Dandon never got into them: sure, she has drawn Tae and Makoto from P5, but she was not as good as she is now... and those artworks are pretty tame, considering what she does today.
And it's not like the Persona games have fans only in Japan, P5 did great in the western market, the Royal edition sold pretty well too and the release of Persona 4 Golden on Steam was a huge success.
In short, Dandon should get a fucking clue and draw basically all the girls from Persona 5 Royal... except Futaba and Ohya.

Aside from my usual Persona rant, here's an update on the poll, since it was posted by Dandon 8 days ago and I'm estimating the closing by tomorrow or monday: the standings did not change, with Zatanna still ahead of Lucy by only a handful of votes, Queen Marika sitting comfortably in her respectable third place and the others far behind.
I'm curious about which other ladies Dandon is planning on drawing: she has expressed interest in remaking some characters from Overwatch, since it's been quite awhile from the last artwork from that game.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of people with their own opinion and they usualy vote for the most popular theme while making their choices. Many cool female characters are still waiting for their turn... (
Moreover the author has her own interest we should respect her choice.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Unfortunately, there are a lot of people with their own opinion and they usualy vote for the most popular theme while making their choices. Many cool female characters are still waiting for their turn... (
Moreover the author has her own interest we should respect her choice.
Mate, it's all in good fun.
I like Dandon's drawing style and she has a good relationship with her patrons, my Persona favoritism is just a little ranting on my part.
Besides she has people pestering on her patreon page on basically every post she makes, like the guy who kept asking for Kale from Dragonball for like... 3 years.
He finally got his wish, you gotta give him props for the sheer fucking single-minded tenacity.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Mate, it's all in good fun.
I like Dandon's drawing style and she has a good relationship with her patrons, my Persona favoritism is just a little ranting on my part.
Besides she has people pestering on her patreon page on basically every post she makes, like the guy who kept asking for Kale from Dragonball for like... 3 years.
He finally got his wish, you gotta give him props for the sheer fucking single-minded tenacity.
I say he's really committed to whatever he wanted. A force of nature that is his sheer fucking will

Reactions: Jthebloody

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
So, the winners of the poll are Lucy, Zatanna and Queen Marika.

All three of them will be featured this month, and judging by the fact that we already got 3 wips, it's gonna be a two-month batch.

Here's Lucy Lucy-wip.jpg

Then Earphone Jack from MHA

Wip-1.jpg wip-2.jpg

And finally... what I think is Rose's back.

But I could be easily mistaken, what do you guys think?

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018

All three of them will be featured this month, and judging by the fact that we already got 3 wips, it's gonna be a two-month batch.

Here's Lucy View attachment 2187321

View attachment 2187324 View attachment 2187329

If dandon would pickup the pace this late of the month then you may have your 2 sets

As for the sketches i'm very sure that's bubbles on that last image

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

Here's Lucy View attachment 2187321

View attachment 2187324 View attachment 2187329

That's Bubs. There's the Chun-Li bun on the corner, although it looks like a crumpled hair and the obvious parting across the head

Rose's style is white and red spiky over-the-eye with ahoge (that one part of hair that goes upwards) and slightly bigger bosom than Bubbles'.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
That's Bubs. There's the Chun-Li bun on the corner, although it looks like a crumpled hair and the obvious parting across the head

Rose's style is white and red spiky over-the-eye with ahoge (that one part of hair that goes upwards) and slightly bigger bosom than Bubbles'.
Yeah, you and the good doctor are right... I completely confused Rose with Bubble.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes