5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
My thoughts:

Zatanna:
Looks great both in her default outfit and a surprise bikini bunny outfit, just like Raven x Shego last time

Lucy:
Has the most variants of all three, I love it

Rose x Bubbles "Good Morning" set:
Do I expect an FFM threesome? No. A welcome surprise, I'd say, though I wish there was an alternative angle so you can see what's happening back there... then again, not showing anything at all sometimes has its own... seductiveness. If Dandon dedicates a month just to make a comic out of her pin-ups, I'd love to see this one's iteration someday albeit very unlikely... would be a pretty fun read, too!

For 2022, this is a solid S tier batch.

Looking forward to December set(s)

Last edited:

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I agree with the good Doctor and Courier, Zatanna is astounding, one of her best artworks this year and possibly one of the best ever from Dandon... there's just something about the pose, the clothing, the hair and the overall look that is just so appealing.

Lucy is really good too, and the Rose x Bubbles is quite captivating: it would be great to have more artworks like this, but I'm absolutely partial to dual-ladies arts.

Dandon has already said in her post that queen Marika is gonna be featured in december and is accepting suggestions: there are quite a few request for overwatch ladies (Kiriko in particular), so I'd say we'll see some OW characters in the near future.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Has Dandon done Panam yet? In my head, I'm seeing a group picture with Rebecca, Lucy, Judy and Panam... and in my head they're all preggo and having an orgy amongst the four of them. Now, if only I was as creative as this when I'm trying to write stories.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I agree with the good Doctor and Courier, Zatanna is astounding, one of her best artworks this year and possibly one of the best ever from Dandon... there's just something about the pose, the clothing, the hair and the overall look that is just so appealing.

Lucy is really good too, and the Rose x Bubbles is quite captivating: it would be great to have more artworks like this, but I'm absolutely partial to dual-ladies arts.

Dandon has already said in her post that queen Marika is gonna be featured in december and is accepting suggestions: there are quite a few request for overwatch ladies (Kiriko in particular), so I'd say we'll see some OW characters in the near future.
My suggestions:
  1. Steamy stuff between OCs (or in general). Bubs and Rose are good and all but it'd be a good addition that these are not limited to Bubs and Rose only. Could be Lilja x Chumi, Rumi x Neema, Zila x Rose, Bubs x Neema, etc.
  2. Diversity of alternate clothing/outfit. I mean, a bikini is good and all, though I'd like to see more microkini, v-bikini, or even a see-thru one-piece and/or an oversized hoodie that covers enough of the goodies... those are rather sensual for me and has the right amount of tease while keeping it semi-NSFW
  3. Variations in the scenes and poses. Rose bending over on a desk as the office lady, Bubbles/Miss Salty going on a Croft-like adventure, Neema actually playing the Goddess part or simply taking a bath on the River Nile, Chumi/Rumi/Lumi/or three of the Christmas Elves sisters domming us all as a meme-y pin-up (like the one with Juri Han), or even Narcilia enjoying some hot sex on the hot springs (since she gives off a rather fantasy-like oriental vibe), and probably Chi and Hanya doing some favors to gather sensitive information in a very Cyberpunk-inspired scene/comic strip
  4. More unknown, underrated characters might not compete well in polls but for some, there is an untapped charm hidden within these lesser-known ladies that most folk that goes with the trending ladies bandwagon wouldn't know
As for the Overwatch thing, well, she already does Junker Queen, so it is to be expected that OW/OW2 artworks are in line for future batches going forward.

See y'all again on either 11th of January or in a few days. Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Jthebloody

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Has Dandon done Panam yet? In my head, I'm seeing a group picture with Rebecca, Lucy, Judy and Panam... and in my head they're all preggo and having an orgy amongst the four of them. Now, if only I was as creative as this when I'm trying to write stories.

No, Dandon has not drawn Panam... the tracer, Fl1cs, has a couple of arts with her (that are basically rip-offs of Laura from SFV); I don't know if she ever will, but considering that Edgerunners has done wonders for Cyberpunk 2077 we might actually see her.

CourierNPC : I second your ideas... and you made me remember that it's almost christmas time, so we probably are gonna see one of the elven ladies this month.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
If zila can get into the christmas spirit then this is her time to do so but in a dark theme since that's how dandon portrays her

But it wouldn't be too bad seeing the other christmas elves again as NPC suggested earlier

And god help us all if dandon remembers them assuming they're not one-offs as dandon has been getting better making full use of her existing characters instead of constantly making throwaway ones and waste her ideas that way

Reactions: Jthebloody
Apr 27, 2021
Hi gents, just dropping off some edits. I've done an edit for the new Good Morning set as well as an old one I've worked on over time; her Bunny Erza set:

Also here is a link for the video processes for the sets, grab 'em while you can as I'll probably keep them up for a week:

Pass: hWv3xeEOQepgeKv3H9xKBA

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes