5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Dec 26, 2022
BlinkyThe2nd Oh yeah. I kinda glossed over that part after Elden Ring won GOTY. GOW Ragnarok should've won.
No, GOW Ragnarok is good but feels almost the exact same as GOW 2018, Elden Ring literally revolutionized the very genre that FromSoft created and improved upon its predecessors in almost every way, it was definitely well earned. Not to mention the games considerably wider availability.

Kzor

May 27, 2021
No, GOW Ragnarok is good but feels almost the exact same as GOW 2018, Elden Ring literally revolutionized the very genre that FromSoft created and improved upon its predecessors in almost every way, it was definitely well earned. Not to mention the games considerably wider availability.
Alternatively, ER is just DS3 with a decent but not particularly special open world, an excess of reused content, and a story of dubious quality

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Let's recap a bit here:

December 2022 will have two batches: the first one features Kyoka from MHA, Kiriko from OW2 and Bubble's backside.

Batch 2 has Terumi and Narumi, two original characters (to answer pinkjellyfishbobbing ): Dandon usually draws a new Elven OC every Xmas; Queen Marika from Elden Ring, of which I would say that it is a fantastic game that deserved to win the GOTY title, but I would also say that GOW Ragnarok was excellent too: it was a battle between titans and both games deserve praise, so let's just get along and collectively shit on Activision Blizzard because they deserve to be dunked on.

And to answer pinkjellyfishbobbing on the last poll options, they were Queen Marika (Featured this month), Lucy from Cyberpunk Edgerunners (featured last month), Zatanna (featured last month), Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill, Rachel from Doa and Raiden Shogun from Genshin Impact that will be featured sometime in the future (maybe).

Also we got the WIP for the last lady... could it be miss Salty? She has a cap, (gaming?) headphones and the heart motiv on her suit. December-2022-Batch-2-finished.jpg

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Let's recap a bit here:

December 2022 will have two batches: the first one features Kyoka from MHA, Kiriko from OW2 and Bubble's backside.

Batch 2 has Terumi and Narumi, two original characters (to answer pinkjellyfishbobbing ): Dandon usually draws a new Elven OC every Xmas; Queen Marika from Elden Ring, of which I would say that it is a fantastic game that deserved to win the GOTY title, but I would also say that GOW Ragnarok was excellent too: it was a battle between titans and both games deserve praise, so let's just get along and collectively shit on Activision Blizzard because they deserve to be dunked on.

And to answer pinkjellyfishbobbing on the last poll options, they were Queen Marika (Featured this month), Lucy from Cyberpunk Edgerunners (featured last month), Zatanna (featured last month), Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill, Rachel from Doa and Raiden Shogun from Genshin Impact that will be featured sometime in the future (maybe).

Also we got the WIP for the last lady... could it be miss Salty? She has a cap, (gaming?) headphones and the heart motiv on her suit. View attachment 2278369
Salty isn't too far off, could be a brand new OC yet again (since she's one of the gaming OCs Dandon has drawn), could be anyone -- would be nice to see Miss Salty with braids tbh

December is yet another solid S tier batch from Dandon ending 2022 with a banger and starting 2023 with yet another banger

See ya in 11th Jan, gents

Reactions: Jthebloody

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Hi gents, just dropping off some edits. I've done an edit for the new Good Morning set as well as an old one I've worked on over time; her Bunny Erza set:

Also here is a link for the video processes for the sets, grab 'em while you can as I'll probably keep them up for a week:

Mega

Pass: hWv3xeEOQepgeKv3H9xKBA
Damnit I miss out on that. oh well..

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, I'm sorry to be the bearer of "bad" news, but as the good Dr. Syndicate predicted, we'll have to wait until the 11th.

Dandon will send out the artworks tomorrow, but since the last girl is not ready yet she'll release her later this week because she doesn't want to rush it.

Honestly, I'd rather have a small delay rather than get the usual not fully rendered/ last minute throwaway OC.

Anyway, here's a small appetizer, just to keep ourselves focused on the big release.

Kiriko-preview.jpg

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Well, I'm sorry to be the bearer of "bad" news, but as the good Dr. Syndicate predicted, we'll have to wait until the 11th.

Dandon will send out the artworks tomorrow, but since the last girl is not ready yet she'll release her later this week because she doesn't want to rush it.

Honestly, I'd rather have a small delay rather than get the usual not fully rendered/ last minute throwaway OC.

Anyway, here's a small appetizer, just to keep ourselves focused on the big release.

View attachment 2301162
She looks scrumptious, that's all I can say

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

View attachment 2301162
This afternoon or the 12th for me, then. Thanks for the info.

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019

View attachment 2301162
Man, can't wait for the main course

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes