5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019
Well, it appears my prediction will be correct, at least in part.

We got a new poll on Patreon, and here are the six ladies:

Nico Robin (One Piece)
Dehya (Genshin Impact)
Cammy (Street Fighter 6)
Makoto (Persona)
Lagy Nagant (My Hero Academia)
Vex'ahlia (Vox Machina)

Cammy is gonna win, there is no question about it; people are in love with MHA (still don't get why) so Nagant is probably gonna end up in second place, Dehya has an interesting design and is basically the kind of girl Dandon likes (fit-muscular).

Hopefully Makoto gets some love.
Lady Nagant and Cammy will win due to their popularity. Dehya can be a favorable choice because of her design.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Well, it appears my prediction will be correct, at least in part.

We got a new poll on Patreon, and here are the six ladies:

Nico Robin (One Piece)
Dehya (Genshin Impact)
Cammy (Street Fighter 6)
Makoto (Persona)
Lagy Nagant (My Hero Academia)
Vex'ahlia (Vox Machina)

Cammy is gonna win, there is no question about it; people are in love with MHA (still don't get why) so Nagant is probably gonna end up in second place, Dehya has an interesting design and is basically the kind of girl Dandon likes (fit-muscular).

Hopefully Makoto gets some love.
From a normie perspective:
Nico Robin: Instant classic. Dandon can use Robin's hands to basically do anything as a variant.
Dehya: The bandwagon I've seen lately, nothing wrong with dark-skinned fit ladies
Cammy: Another instant classic. Nuff said.
Makoto Nijima: Bodysuits/Jumpsuits again, I see. Nothing wrong with it. Would be nice to see her in that outfit, although her everyday getup is also cute
Lady Nagant: Interesting choice.
Vex'ahlia: Dunno about the character so this might be interesting

Reactions: RGZ34

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
hm, About the first 5 characters I'm not surprised at all, but Vex'ahlia o_O

Last edited:

ShounenPower

Oct 11, 2020
I am just finally happy to see Nico Robin in pools after personally suggesting it to Dandon 1 year ago.
And from the looks of it the deal is more are sealed as she will be 3rd place, so she will definitely be drawn.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I hope dandon will finish the KDA quartet. Last character she illustrated was Kai'Sa. All that's missing is Evelynn.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Yeah, I know about her original form version. But, dandon's illustrated Ahri, Akali & Kai'Sa in their KDA skins. Only one missing is Evelynn from KDA.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Hi all, here's a link to the video processes. Will keep 'em up for a week or so, grab them while you can.

Mega

Pass: JAI4U10dCEIarh0IDM4RKQ

As for the Queen Marika Edit or edits as a whole for now, sorry for the massive delay but my laptop packed out so waiting on a new device which will be here soon. Will definitely make some edits for these batches so stay tuned.
Does anyone have a mirror to this? I kinda miss out on the video processes.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Ok, so the poll was posted on march 12th and since then Dandon has yet to reappear or even close the poll.

We're practically at the end of the month and we still don't even know who the featured ladies will be... or IF there's gonna be a batch this month.

I hope that Dandon wakes up by the end of the month just to address the situation for March.

Meanwhile the poll standings are these:

Cammy, 800 votes
Nagant, 477 votes
Nico Robin, 471 votes
Makoto, 459 votes
Dehya, 427 votes
Vex'ahlia, 289 votes.

So aside from Cammy winning in devastating fashion (who would have guessed it?), the others have all gotten a fair share of votes... except Vex, who wins the "Viper Dandon Poll Award" as the dead last.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Ok, so the poll was posted on march 12th and since then Dandon has yet to reappear or even close the poll.

We're practically at the end of the month and we still don't even know who the featured ladies will be... or IF there's gonna be a batch this month.

I hope that Dandon wakes up by the end of the month just to address the situation for March.

Cammy, 800 votes
Nagant, 477 votes
Nico Robin, 471 votes
Makoto, 459 votes
Dehya, 427 votes
Vex'ahlia, 289 votes.

So aside from Cammy winning in devastating fashion (who would have guessed it?), the others have all gotten a fair share of votes... except Vex, who wins the "Viper Dandon Poll Award" as the dead last.
Let's hope she alright, two weeks with no news is worrying, though January happened and she still delivers anyway so there's some hope

Reactions: シュマコ

シュマコ

Feb 12, 2020

Cammy, 800 votes
Nagant, 477 votes
Nico Robin, 471 votes
Makoto, 459 votes
Dehya, 427 votes
Vex'ahlia, 289 votes.

Whether or not there'll be a batch release on April, I hope Dandon's doing alright.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes