5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Funny thing, people can still vote on the poll, but I guess the order is clear now.

I expected Cammy as the first lady, Nagant looks cool but I'm not that into MHA.

And today I've realized why Dandon was so late, and let me enlighten you: she's busy playing Resident evil 4 remake.

ASHJOKER

Mar 7, 2021
Funny thing, people can still vote on the poll, but I guess the order is clear now.

I expected Cammy as the first lady, Nagant looks cool but I'm not that into MHA.

And today I've realized why Dandon was so late, and let me enlighten you: she's busy playing Resident evil 4 remake.
Here's hoping we get Ashley at some point.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
She's playing games instead of working :eek:
As most of the ppl here :ROFLMAO:
After all of these years she can take month or two off, why not

I was not chastising her behaviour or anything, I was just pointing out why she's late: her delays usually either happen because of personal issues (covid, the flood in germany) or because some big game comes out and she spends time playing it (and hopefully we get the ladies from the game in the future).

And she's lucky that she can afford to play games instead of working, I doubt telling my boss I'm behind schedule because I was playing videogames is gonna end well.

Dr. Syndicate Maybe we'll get Ashley or a remake of Ada in the next few months.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I was not chastising her behaviour or anything, I was just pointing out why she's late: her delays usually either happen because of personal issues (covid, the flood in germany) or because some big game comes out and she spends time playing it (and hopefully we get the ladies from the game in the future).

And she's lucky that she can afford to play games instead of working, I doubt telling my boss I'm behind schedule because I was playing videogames is gonna end well.

Dr. Syndicate Maybe we'll get Ashley or a remake of Ada in the next few months.
oh i'm sure some RE fans would be more intrestrsed to see ashley since capcom won't let you see her panties in the remake

Reactions: Jthebloody

ShounenPower

Oct 11, 2020
Does anyone know how her rewards are being distributed?
If I get billed this month and cancel my membership will I get the rewards this month because she typically distributes them the first week of the next month?

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I still can't believe Cammy chopped off all that hair!!
She still looks good with the short hair, though with extra extra time dandon has since we're only getting one set this month and also reducing the monthly artworks down to 4 she may include cammy's classic look like when sakimichan recently merged both versions together for her march sets

Reactions: RandyMarsh

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
She still looks good with the short hair, though with extra extra time dandon has since we're only getting one set this month and also reducing the monthly artworks down to 4 she may include cammy's classic look like when sakimichan recently merged both versions together for her march sets

Who knows. We'll just have to wait and see.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes