5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
So, we got a poll for the next ladies, and here are the contestants:

Lucia (GTA 6)
Yor (Spy x Family) - (SF6 related, gym theme or something :3)
Shadowheart (Baldur's Gate 3)
Mei Mei (Jujutsu Kaisen)
Goblin Queen (Marvel)
Neema (Original character)
Manon (Street Fighter 6)

We also got the first lady of the next batch(es?), Karlach from BG3

Karlach-wip.jpg

As of now, Shadowheart leads with 90 votes, with Yor and Neema slightly behind at 80.

MasterRexiT

Jul 11, 2019

Lucia (GTA 6)
Mei Mei (Jujutsu Kaisen)
Goblin Queen (Marvel)
Manon (Street Fighter 6)

View attachment 3229901

As of now, Shadowheart leads with 90 votes, with Yor and Neema slightly behind at 80.
i was going to say there is no need to ask, if there will be baldurs girls but when will be baldurs girls :D

Requiempizza

Nov 21, 2019

Lucia (GTA 6)
Mei Mei (Jujutsu Kaisen)
Goblin Queen (Marvel)
Manon (Street Fighter 6)

View attachment 3229901

Hell yeah. Neema for the first month, baby.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
fwiw, gobin queen is just jean grey with a slutty cocktail dress even in canon. Iirc some clone called madelyne prior who went insane when she discovered being a clone or smth.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
fwiw, gobin queen is just jean grey with a slutty cocktail dress even in canon. Iirc some clone called madelyne prior who went insane when she discovered being a clone or smth.

Well, yer not wrong. But you should still do your research about Madelyne Pryor.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Well, yer not wrong. But you should still do your research about Madelyne Pryor.
nah, bro. I checked out from marvel a long time ago. I couldn't care less for their retconned continuity and the revolving door of death. Everyone there resurrects more quickly than in a JRPG. "Oh no! Iron man/wolverine/[insert name] died a hero!" 2 mins later: "Hey guys, I'm back cuz plot armor."
Madelyne should be sexy sure, but just jean grey with a diff dress. Like she hulk and she red hulk.

tryndasam

Dec 24, 2023
Dandonfuga ! :love:

I still don't know how someone manages to draw female characters so well!

Moreover Dandonfuga does not just copy comics or anything else, the characters he draws have his own style, while respecting the original character.

In terms of 2D drawings for me there is no equivalent, he is the best, and one of the rare ones capable of combining quantity + quality!

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
nah, bro. I checked out from marvel a long time ago. I couldn't care less for their retconned continuity and the revolving door of death. Everyone there resurrects more quickly than in a JRPG. "Oh no! Iron man/wolverine/[insert name] died a hero!" 2 mins later: "Hey guys, I'm back cuz plot armor."
Madelyne should be sexy sure, but just jean grey with a diff dress. Like she hulk and she red hulk.
True. My apologies.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022

Moreover Dandonfuga does not just copy comics or anything else, the characters he draws have his own style, while respecting the original character.

In terms of 2D drawings for me there is no equivalent, he is the best, and one of the rare ones capable of combining quantity + quality!
Um, dunno if yer new here, but dandonfuga's a woman.

HealslutLaura

Jan 11, 2021

she*

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Quick update on the poll:

Shadow is still leading with 317 votes, the second place is shared by Neema & Yor with 281 votes each.

The rest are more than 100 votes behind these two, and they're likely to never catch up.

Dead last is Lucia from GTA 6 with a meager 90 votes.

I would like to point out that, theoretically speaking, Dandon still has to draw a few ladies from the 2023 polls; let's see if she even remembers that (I'd really like that Raiden Shogun artwork, but I think we'll never see it).

ASHJOKER

Mar 7, 2021
Quick update on the poll:

Shadow is still leading with 317 votes, the second place is shared by Neema & Yor with 281 votes each.

The rest are more than 100 votes behind these two, and they're likely to never catch up.

Dead last is Lucia from GTA 6 with a meager 90 votes.

I would like to point out that, theoretically speaking, Dandon still has to draw a few ladies from the 2023 polls; let's see if she even remembers that (I'd really like that Raiden Shogun artwork, but I think we'll never see it).
Has anyone brought up the ones from 2023 she still has left over on Patreon?

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Has anyone brought up the ones from 2023 she still has left over on Patreon?
We'll see how it goes. Maybe she's doing this batch as a warm-up to deal with the backlog.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes