5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Well, it seems Dandon is really in love with her OCs, so we get, and here I quote "something comic-like) with Bubble & Rose.

Let'see how this pans out.
Its looks very good!

regarding suggestions.. she could also draw another girl from the dead or alive roster.

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Maybe somehow we'll se a true comic by dandon like aromasensei does :)
I can see it coming, though probably isn't going to be tens of pages.

Even a one-liner pin-up like the recently shared is alluring enough, imagine what she can do with tens of pages.

Can't wait.

Reactions: Dr. Syndicate

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Allow me to correct you, my friend: we do have a third artwork, but Dandon couldn't post a full preview because there's no SFW version of it, so she'll just put it in the batch.

Could be her OC Neema, but we'll see in a few days.
I'm preety sure that's neema in the cover since I can make out a bit of her

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Allow me to correct you, my friend: we do have a third artwork, but Dandon couldn't post a full preview because there's no SFW version of it, so she'll just put it in the batch.

The third artwork is Neema, no doubt. That white hair and dark skin are just mesmerizing.

Is Dandon finally went into the Hentai realm with Neema, of all girls? Man, this year sure is something to behold.

Exynoss

Jun 10, 2019

I'm sorry for this mistake:)
I'm glad I was wrong and that there will be another Neema art. She is one of my favourite characters

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
I'm sorry for this mistake:)
I'm glad I was wrong and that there will be another Neema art. She is one of my favourite characters
Man your wallpaper set is amazing I love it thanks for building these. Any chance to add Nami to the set please and thank you

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

Dandon's improving so much she decided to have one NSFW picture set right off the bat.

Anyways, thank you for the updates. Super appreciated.

Reactions: Jthebloody
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes