5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I don't want to sound impatient, but how's Dandon doing these days? Haven't heard any news from her.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I don't want to sound impatient, but how's Dandon doing these days? Haven't heard any news from her.
Well, my friend, as of now the three polls are still open, and the standings are the same as before, meaning Wonder Woman, Giovanna and Dark Magician Girl are currently winning their respective polls.

Seeing that we're already on the 25th of the month and Dandon did not post anything besides the polls, I'll go out on a limb and say that July will be a one month batch and we'll get the three winners, unless she is secretly working on three other artworks in the meantime (which, knowing her a bit, is unlikely).

I expect the poll to be closed today or tomorrow, and she'll have 15 days to complete the batch: of course, the results of 2 polls were actually very predictable (WW and DMG), so perhaps she already started to draw.

All of this is pure speculation on my part: I also just remembered that Dandon is german, and Germany had serious problems with the recent floods, so I hope nothing bad happened to her.

Reactions: CourierNPC

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Well, my friend, as of now the three polls are still open, and the standings are the same as before, meaning Wonder Woman, Giovanna and Dark Magician Girl are currently winning their respective polls.

Seeing that we're already on the 25th of the month and Dandon did not post anything besides the polls, I'll go out on a limb and say that July will be a one month batch and we'll get the three winners, unless she is secretly working on three other artworks in the meantime (which, knowing her a bit, is unlikely).

I expect the poll to be closed today or tomorrow, and she'll have 15 days to complete the batch: of course, the results of 2 polls were actually very predictable (WW and DMG), so perhaps she already started to draw.

All of this is pure speculation on my part: I also just remembered that Dandon is german, and Germany had serious problems with the recent floods, so I hope nothing bad happened to her.
Ah, yes. I think I saw the news. I hope she is well and safe.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
My friends, I bear good news.

Dandon is alive and well: she said she's sorry for being a ghost in the last two weeks, but some "unexpected circumstances" prevented her to work as she planned: that probably has to do with the flood problem in Germany or some other issues I don't know about.

So here's the first artwork for this month, poll winner Giovanna from Guilty Gear Strive.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
The future is now.
I don't see May 2021 in the OP, but it is in the thread.
I imagine a world where the second thing can change the first thing, with some sort of catalyst.

Oh, I'll also note that in the June art batch, there's a preggo folder for Bubble and Rose, but it's in the Chel folder.
Batch no. 1

Pictures

PSDs

Rendering video
Batch number 2

Artworks

Psds

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
Question, when you make edits to dandons work do you use j.peg image files or the Photoshop files?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes