5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Poll 1:

Catwoman vs Harley Quinn vs Batwoman: surprisingly (at least for me), Harley is currently winning with 483 votes, Catwoman is not far behind with 427 and Batwoman is dead last with 270.
With this kind of result, Harley will be featured very soon (likely this month) and Catwoman will have a good chance in the future.
Guess the live action batwoman show really did her dirty

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Power (from Chainsaw Man) vs Kallen (Code Geass) vs Satsuki (Kill la Kill): Satsuki is (rightfully so, might I add) dominating with 503 votes, Kallen holds second place with 359 and sadly Power is last with 239 votes.
Satsuki already had a great piece of art in the past, I would have preferred one of the other two instead as she hasn't drawn either yet. I'm personally always hoping for characters she has never drawn yet.

Personally I would love to see Leliana/Isabela/Desire Demon from Dragon Age, Jane Shepherd/Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect, Hope Jensen/Layla Hassan from Assassin's Creed, Princess Jasmine from Aladdin (original series, not that stupid recent movie), Tamina from the movie Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Claire Dearing from Jurassic World, Rey/Princess Leia/Padmé Amidala from Star Wars, amongst many others. But I'm always open to surprises with characters I don't know too. I've learned so many new characters thanks to Dandon's art, especially ones related to Anime.

I've googled Makima from Chainsaw Man and she is indeed pretty cute!

Last edited:

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Out of curiosity what happened to Baggins and the release of .xcf files? They are very user friendly in gimp and I've been looking forward more to the last batch turning up in the google drive than dadon's new releases to begin with.
I’ve been wondering the same. I vastly prefer GIMP over the PSDs. Much easier to use and very customizable. :L
From what I understand, Baggins has grown tired of the preg/tentacle versions, and coupled with the time consumed to make those xcf files he is burned out.

IMO, someone will have to pick up the torch at this rate.

EDIT: Fuck, mistype. That's what you get when you don't sleep regular hours...

Last edited:

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
My friends, around here the temperature is scorching... and yet Dandon manages to raise it even further.

First artwork for August is none other than Atom Eve from Invincible: she finished last in her poll last month (lost to Wonder Woman and Mara Jade) so I thought she wasn't getting an art anytime soon; glad I was wrong!

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
My friends, around here the temperature is scorching... and yet Dandon manages to raise it even further.

First artwork for August is none other than Atom Eve from Invincible: she finished last in her poll last month (lost to Wonder Woman and Mara Jade) so I thought she wasn't getting an art anytime soon; glad I was wrong!
Unexpected things happen, friend. Glad your beautiful lady made it into this month!

Reactions: Jthebloody

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Dandon is not wasting time this month: after unusually (for her standards) giving us the batch one day before the deadline, she is holding two new polls (this time you can vote all three characters).

Poll 1:

Catwoman vs Harley Quinn vs Batwoman: surprisingly (at least for me), Harley is currently winning with 483 votes, Catwoman is not far behind with 427 and Batwoman is dead last with 270.
With this kind of result, Harley will be featured very soon (likely this month) and Catwoman will have a good chance in the future.

Poll 2:

Power (from Chainsaw Man) vs Kallen (Code Geass) vs Satsuki (Kill la Kill): Satsuki is (rightfully so, might I add) dominating with 503 votes, Kallen holds second place with 359 and sadly Power is last with 239 votes.
Satsuki will get her artwork real soon, Kallen perhaps in the future... and we'll never see a Power art from Dandon, which is a crying shame: though I gotta say, why choosing Power instead of Makima who is a far sexier character in Chainsaw Man is beyond me, but maybe Dandon prefers her.
Cat and Harley (or Cat x Batwoman, or even three of them FFS XD) should be like Bubble and Rose, to be honest (seeing that we got Harley x Poison Ivy back in the days). These three are meant to complement each other, in my opinion.

I think Dandon already made two iterations of Kiryuuin Satsuki (one being a Yuri with Ryuuko Matoi) and only herself (the pose is quite similar to Juliet Starling's, albeit with a different angle).

Well, may the best girls (of your preferences, of course) win.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Dandon has officially closed both polls, so here are the final results:

Poll 1

1) Harley Quinn (783 votes)
2) Catwoman (736)
3) Batwoman (466)

Poll 2

1) Satsuki (862 votes)
2) Kallen (613)
3) Power (358).

We'll get Harley & Satsuki this month, perhaps one as the last lady of the first batch and the other as the first of the second.

Oh, and I said last because we have the second girl for the first batch, Rosaria from Genshin Impact... in an unusual (for Dandon's standards) pose. At least Dandon won't need to draw a pregnant version (which is a crying shame).

シュマコ

Feb 12, 2020

Poll 1

2) Catwoman (736)
3) Batwoman (466)

Poll 2

1) Satsuki (862 votes)
2) Kallen (613)
3) Power (358).

We'll get Harley & Satsuki this month, perhaps one as the last lady of the first batch and the other as the first of the second.

Oh, and I said last because we have the second girl for the first batch, Rosaria from Genshin Impact... in an unusual (for Dandon's standards) pose. At least Dandon won't need to draw a pregnant version (which is a crying shame).
I hope we get to see Catwoman at some point. And I mean in the same quality as Wonder Woman in terms of artwork and number of variations.

Last edited:

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018

Poll 1

2) Catwoman (736)
3) Batwoman (466)

Poll 2

1) Satsuki (862 votes)
2) Kallen (613)
3) Power (358).

Ehhh....it's fine if rosaria doesn't get pregnant, it this pose would at least save dandon some time to do the variations

polkiis

Feb 14, 2021
Previous month was superb, when it comes to quality of rendering and poses. This month for me is less attractive (we will see what will be in future).

Atom Eve is ok but it's only regular artwork without wonderful rendering. Rosaria hmmm, I expected something better. Even Sciamano with his Rosaria attempt with boring pose is better than this :(

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018

Poll 1

2) Catwoman (736)
3) Batwoman (466)

Poll 2

1) Satsuki (862 votes)
2) Kallen (613)
3) Power (358).

Satsuki's 3rd appearance and Harley's 4th? Seems to me popular characters just get more votes and exposure. Rosario pose looks like either dildo version or maybe even explicit version.

FearFiend

Dec 10, 2020
Would have loved to see Kallen, but Satsuki hasn't been done pregnant yet, and it's a chance to pair her with the last Ryuko she did in a wallpaper.

Zelfer

Jun 15, 2020
I'm selfish but I'm always down for more Satsuki. Regarldess, I'm sure it's gonna be another good set of batches.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Would have loved to see Kallen, but Satsuki hasn't been done pregnant yet, and it's a chance to pair her with the last Ryuko she did in a wallpaper.
Kallen was my girl when I watched Code Gaess back in the day. Hope she comes up again.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes