5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Kim Possible (March 2021) - Alternate Wallpapers (SFW and NSFW)
these are awesome how did u make these wallpapers. I am thinking of this design for the new dark magician girl set but not sure how this can be done in gimp.
Can you give some tutorials or recommendations on how it may be doable please

lixander

Jul 4, 2021
these are awesome how did u make these wallpapers. I am thinking of this design for the new dark magician girl set but not sure how this can be done in gimp.
Can you give some tutorials or recommendations on how it may be doable please
Well, I used Photoshop - but I am sure one could achieve the same with GIMP as well.

I am not an expert Photoshop user and have only a very limited knowledge about the various tools available, so I cannot produce a tutorial.

However, I could give you quick overview of what I did.

I used one of the original wallpapers as the template, which is still present in the final result - the whole left area. For the part on the right side, I imported the corresponding image from the original pack, re-sized it properly, and applied a layer mask - and this was the most difficult part of the whole exercise, as I had to manually create those using the path tool - to get her right hand extend over the seam.

I have attached the PSD file here.

NOTE: The PSD file is not efficient. As my only aim was to get the wallpapers exported, I did not pay much attention to optimizing the layers - there are a lot of redundant data.

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
Small update with a WIP from Dandon:

View attachment 1372482

Based on what other patrons said and after a quick search, should be Olga from some hentai? I have to admit that I do not know her, but she might actually be quite interesting in her Dandon version.
Yes that's Olga Discordia, I asked about her last month because she got a place in a poll but was forgotten, thank god

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well well, it looks like that Dandon has officially finished the first batch, and the preview I posted yesterday is actually Olga Discordia.

Dandon posted the "almost" complete version since the full artwork will most likely feature her lower body with a lot more details.

27th of the month and still two characters to draw, one of which will almost certainly be Harley Quinn. august-batch-1-finished.jpg Olga-Discordia-by-dandonfuga.jpg

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Well well, it looks like that Dandon has officially finished the first batch, and the preview I posted yesterday is actually Olga Discordia.

Dandon posted the "almost" complete version since the full artwork will most likely feature her lower body with a lot more details.

27th of the month and still two characters to draw, one of which will almost certainly be Harley Quinn. View attachment 1374076 View attachment 1374077
Perfection, hope i see some of the variants would really complement the series considering both the anime and visual novel show how very intense the series goes

Reactions: Jthebloody

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
So, we already got the fifth artwork of this month; it is kinda unexpected but we know that sometimes Dandon gets a sudden inspiration and draws something out of the blue: this time we have the sisters Tatsumaki and Fubuki from One Punch Man. Tatsumaki-and-Fubuki-Summer-by-dandonfuga.jpg

This pretty much confirms we'll have Harley as the last lady for August.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
So, we already got the fifth artwork of this month; it is kinda unexpected but we know that sometimes Dandon gets a sudden inspiration and draws something out of the blue: this time we have the sisters Tatsumaki and Fubuki from One Punch Man. View attachment 1379658

This pretty much confirms we'll have Harley as the last lady for August.
Fubuki looks great, her sister tatsumaki should lighten up a bit as we're just admiring their looks

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes