5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Is there any news yet on which characters Dandon will be making this month? Or is she taking a break this month?
Give it time, Dandon posted a comic not too long ago. Might take a bit of time transitioning from comic to usual pin-up she always does. She got at least two weeks to finish this month. We probably might get one batch only, if the timeframe is too short for her to make two batches.

Reactions: omglolguy32

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
She already put out a mini-comic, so definitely not. Be patient)
Give it time, Dandon posted a comic not too long ago. Might take a bit of time transitioning from comic to usual pin-up she always does. She got at least two weeks to finish this month. We probably might get one batch only, if the timeframe is too short for her to make two batches.
Thank you both for the answer! :) Believe me, I am patient :giggle: Was just curious, that's all. I must have missed that comic, otherwise I wouldn't have asked, my bad.

Reactions: Nagato_

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, let me sate that curiosity.

Dandon just posted her latest art preview, Catwoman, and said that she caught a cold; hopefully that won't hinder her progress much, but we'll just have to wait and see if this month is gonna have one or two batches.

We're still early(ish) for Dandon, so two batches might still be possible, but this time I'll be the pessimist and say we'll get one.

Catwoman-by-dandonfuga.jpg

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018

Dandon just posted her latest art preview, Catwoman, and said that she caught a cold; hopefully that won't hinder her progress much, but we'll just have to wait and see if this month is gonna have one or two batches.

We're still early(ish) for Dandon, so two batches might still be possible, but this time I'll be the pessimist and say we'll get one.

View attachment 1420381
Very nice, though I don't know if people would be interested on a crossover wallpaper with harley quinn but hopefully she does make one

because I'm actually making some currently with punchline and it's somewhat challenging at the moment but I will share them here with everyone when I'm done, just no guaranteed ETA though

Edit: hope dandon feels better though I'm not expecting to see 2 sets done this month if she's not well

Reactions: Jthebloody

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020

View attachment 1420381
Cool. Very Cool!
The Pic looks like it'is based on Arkham Knight yet her hair is raven black. Funny thing, Batcomputer in the game states that her hair is black but in the game itself it's obviously not, it's dark red or auburn looks good with her green eyes.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019

View attachment 1420381
What a coincidence, really soon after I asked the question about an update there is one, and from all women available it's Catwoman... i'm currently playing through Batman: Arkham Knight for the first time and just beat the ending yesterday (saving Catwoman from Riddler's clutches only a few days ago), only have a few riddler trophies left.

I was admiring the cleavage of both Catwoman and Harley in the game (those cleavages mean serious business :sneaky:) so I can't be happier with this!

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

View attachment 1420381
Something is rising, but it isn't the dark night, I tell ya. At this rate, one short comic and two or three more ladies in a batch would do just fine for me if Dandon caught a cold.

Gesundheit for Dandon!

Thanks for the update, as always!

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Perhaps we'll still get two batches this month: Dandon just posted the third artwork for September, none other than Mitsuri Kanroji from Demon Slayer.

Unfortunately she's not fully rendered, but the pose is quite unusual for Dandon: hopefully we'll get a full version in the future, considering that Dandon just started reading Demon Slayer (and she's liking it). Mitsuri-by-dandonfuga.jpg

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Perhaps we'll still get two batches this month: Dandon just posted the third artwork for September, none other than Mitsuri Kanroji from Demon Slayer.

Unfortunately she's not fully rendered, but the pose is quite unusual for Dandon: hopefully we'll get a full version in the future, considering that Dandon just started reading Demon Slayer (and she's liking it). View attachment 1423841
Very nice, I'm fine if this isn't fully rendered

Though it's rather close to do 2 sets this month, so it really can't hurt just to do one set instead

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

Unfortunately she's not fully rendered, but the pose is quite unusual for Dandon: hopefully we'll get a full version in the future, considering that Dandon just started reading Demon Slayer (and she's liking it). View attachment 1423841
Ooh, that's unexpected (don't remember seeing her on the polls, I could be wrong). She is really attractive on this one... though I haven't read/watch Demon Slayer.

Thanks for the update, by the way!

Nagato_

Jun 7, 2018
I think would be funny and interesting to see a proper beach queen Shinobu Kocho (from Demon Slayer) work from Dandonfuga see that Mitsuri Kanroji is reading it. But guess Dandonfuga doesn't do beach queens this late in the year, but maybe one can hope maybe next year?

Last edited:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I think would be funny and interesting to see a proper beach queen Shinobu Kocho (from Demon Slayer) work from Dandonfuga see that Mitsuri Kanroji is reading it. But guess Dandonfuga doesn't do beach queens this late in the year, but maybe one hope maybe next year?
She kinda did with Raven in June... if I get what you said.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I hope I don't come off as rude or imply other negative things but I don't know any better way to explain this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fair enough.

You don't have to make it as a spoiler or even bold the whole damn thing, y'know? /s

I mean... Beachqueen doesn't have to follow the summer theme, right? Maybe it'll happen later. Kanroji is unexpected, so does the Beachqueen Shinobu..

Who knows what comes next after Kanroji?

Last edited:

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, the fact that Dandon is reading and enjoying Demon Slayer might actually turn the scales in favor of new DS-themed artworks: as you've already pointed out, Shinobu Kocho is featured on the magazine that Mitsuri is reading, so that might be a hint too.

Dunno about beachqueen issues, we're already nearing october so she might switch to the usual lingerie queen theme, but I'd settle for a LQ Shinobu.

About what comes next: we still have Kallen, Power and Batwoman from the latest polls, plus Mara Jade and Kida; Kallen and Mara had the most votes, so we could see them before the end of the year: I also expect some new Genshin Impact artwork, Dandon has already done Beidou, Lisa and Rosaria, but there are plenty of ladies from the game (perhaps Baal?).

Reactions: Nagato_

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Alright friends, got two good news for you all:

First: batch one is officially finished; and yes, I said batch ONE because we'll get two of them.
Second: one of my predictions actually came true, because the fourth lady for this month is Kallen from Code Geass in a VERY tight suit.

September-2021-Batch-No.-1-finished.jpg Kallen-Kouzuki-by-dandonfuga.jpg

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Alright friends, got two good news for you all:

First: batch one is officially finished; and yes, I said batch ONE because we'll get two of them.
Second: one of my predictions actually came true, because the fourth lady for this month is Kallen from Code Geass in a VERY tight suit.

View attachment 1428046 View attachment 1428047
We're cutting it very close aren't we?, very good take of her must admit

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes