5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
There's something I've been meaning to say for a while.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Preggo lover here. If you don't like pregnant content, that's your choice. You don't have to keep what you don't want out of the sets. It's what I do: I download the sets, and delete everything that isn't preggo-related, and I move onto the next part of my life. You don't see me complaining about the type of stuff you enjoy looking at, do you?

Reactions: thirstyman

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Preggo lover here. If you don't like pregnant content, that's your choice. You don't have to keep what you don't want out of the sets. It's what I do: I download the sets, and delete everything that isn't preggo-related, and I move onto the next part of my life. You don't see me complaining about the type of stuff you enjoy looking at, do you?
I wouldn't suggest deleting the rest. With a lil of effort and gimp, you can use everything but tentacles to make your own variation when you really like a set. Just my 2 cents, man.

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
I wouldn't suggest deleting the rest. With a lil of effort and gimp, you can use everything but tentacles to make your own variation when you really like a set. Just my 2 cents, man.
The problem with using Gimp to create my own favorite variants is, first and foremost, my lack of motivation to learn how to use Gimp. That, combined with my less-than-20/20 vision, makes for a not fun time for me. I do appreciate the two cents though. Thank you. They will be spent wisely.

Reactions: thirstyman
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes