mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
It's such a massive waste that so much of new art of the girls is put into the tile slide game. Nobody wants to do those puzzles and they could have been scenes. Far more time is needed to do it so I get WHY they did it like that instead but as great as the art of the game is, locking it behind that is bad in the absence of character content.

I know it's harder to do but literally that's what people play this for, the character routes and to interact with the characters. Given the choice I think people would have absolutely been in favor of no tile slide shit and gotten two more teacher sex scenes for example.

Chuck_Boy

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
I just follow the instruction and copy the save files but it wont work. The game wont read the save file. need help...

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
How do you start the teacher's quest? Is it just the series of side quests the require you to go to glass, and then the "creepers peepers" quest?

Velied

Dec 18, 2018
I just came here to report a game breaking bug, if you got to menu and accidentally press "Z" or "V" too many times, it causes the game to crash, also the game seems to crash at random intervals as well. I hope the issue can be resolved in the near future as I enjoy every release.

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
how to put together this fucking shit. I have never had problems with tags in my life, but this is fucking ...... aaaaaaaaa how to assemble it?
The Dev (to help us) did the empty spot on A1 instead of E5 as most ot its puzzles are made.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
I see the gallery but I don't see my save files from the last version... sad. goodbye dandy boy
Hmm found my old save files the bins are like 70kb in size but the game just doesn't see the saves, in the proper location too
Seems the save on the first post doesn't work either
Anyone have an up to date complete save of the previous version? thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: spblu
4.00 star(s) 68 Votes