RPGM - Completed - Dark Beauty Reina Extra Story ~The Island of Mermaid and the Fortress' Saintess~ [v2.1] [Golden Cat]

1. 4.00 star(s)

taglag

The MTL on this really make's this a 3, as it is really bad, I do a lot of translating from the MTL on game's I play, and I have to say this one's MTL is pretty bad.

I posted what I did to improve your understanding maybe>>> on the game thread page 5. Not a finished translation, but I think it will help you a lot. ( May also confuse :( )

Okay>>> Story
    This is a strong point for this one, it is actually if you can make sense of it a very good twist it seems like to me on " Romeo and Juliet" story type saga.
    I actually got into the tale that was made for this one, and found it pretty enjoyable ( this was late game I began to sort of imagine this).

Fighting >>> Pretty much standard RPG maker stuff, clothing can get damaged, then entering town is stopped, and mob's may take advantage of your nude appearance.

Still it is pretty relaxing game play, and enjoyable enough for the type game it is.

Finding your way>>> For the main quest this is pretty good as they have a main menu choice that will point you in the right direction, but you may still have to do quite a bit of wandering, and looking.

Losing to a sub bad end, is not often a game end, but rather you will get sent to a chat area ( which I did not do much on while attempt to fix a lot of the dialogue in my editing) where after a little dialogue you return to just before the event that killed you.

Over all, if you can handle the MTL, maybe using my minor fixes it is a pretty enjoyable game. ( But you ultimately have to decide that )
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

This is machine translated. Meaning you'll only be able to understand 50% of what's going on.

The tags are enticing but sort of misleading. For example, Pregnancy is a VERY MINOR part of the game.

This game is a vanilla RPG where you work jobs that slowly make your character more lustful and open up more erotic scenes before she eventually is taking creampies from any guy who asks.

Don't let the tags fool you, this game is very average. If it was fully translated it would be worth playing. But that's not the case.

Why would you struggle so hard to understand such a mediocre story? I give this game a hard PASS. Only play if you have nothing else to do.