Unity Completed Dark Bounty Hunter [v1.0] [H.Dragon.Games]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Szadek96

Oct 19, 2017
someone managed to beat 3 girls in lvl 5 ???
because i can't
The sailor uniform girl is actually easier to cheese with L in my opinion. She loves her 5 hit combo, if you get hit just mash L and take little to no damage. Liberal use of L is the solution to most of the top tier fights.

Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
I cant see text in textboxes/dialog. I probably don't have the font installed on my wine prefix.

What font is used here?

Iambigsad

Feb 2, 2021
The game is quite fun, although it does get repetitive due to the lack of an actual plot. It's pretty short, with the only cutscenes being the "executions," which occur once each level/rank . Levels 1 and 2 is literally the same, except for the hand being restrained. Initially, the game is challenging, mainly because it's untranslated, but once you understand the controls and enemy attack patterns, it becomes much easier.

Note:

- There's a shop to use your gold. Talk to the guy in your office and select the third option.
- Blocking is crucial to winning; you can block in the middle of an animation (except when getting hit).
- You can dash out of being stun-locked, minimizing damage from combo attacks.
- The more you hit/block without getting hit, the higher your damage.
- If you keep the enemy at a mid-long range, you can double-hit them with your Q.
- Pressing space during an execution resets it, allowing you to choose options again, although it sometimes bugs the chains.
- Pressing esc will give you an option to skip the execution if you accidentally chose to see it.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes