VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Dark by Dawn [v0.2a] [Rivinex]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Hatzel

The game is at a very early stage and has a long way to go. It counts more with writing than art. But I find the idea very promising and I really think it will turn out really great in the future. I saw a one star vote here and I don't think it was very fair precisely because it's too early to form a conclusion. So I'm voting 5 stars for 2 reasons:
    -An star wars erotic game sounds cool! I'm very excited about it and I'll be watching this game's career very closely!
    -To balance the rating of the game a bit so it doesn't drive away new people that want to try the game out and come up with their own conclusions =)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ProximaLewds

As of right now, this seems more like a very rough proof of concept with little sexual content. The writing is okay but the images vary in quality.
    There is some clunky parts when writing the main character's thoughts, making it seem a little repetitive.

Some are well drawn, properly cropped, and have fitting backgrounds. Others...not so much. Usually its the art style of the characters and the background images. For example, two of the scenes used for the preview shows the main character standing outside of someone's house by the coast and another is a stock photo of someone's living room. Compared to other scenes in the VN, they are completely jarring.

In the meantime, I'd recommend passing on this until more content comes out and the art direction changes.