Unreal Engine Abandoned Dark Chapters: Alien Breeder [v0.2.2 Alpha] [Nimuraa]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nimuraa

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Face rigging is in my todo list, juste after doing a face ;) Basic face rigging will be in next release
Sounding is also in my todo list, game would bie easier if you can hear them growl, or there foot steps.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I hate to bother but there is not VCRUNTIME140_1 on this game and it's not working ,can you help?

Nimuraa

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
In Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us you have a program : UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe try launch it, it 's supposed to install all the prerequisites.

You can also directly try to download the missing DLL from microsoft :

The on you needs is

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
In Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us you have a program : UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe try launch it, it 's supposed to install all the prerequisites.

You can also directly try to download the missing DLL from microsoft :

The on you needs is

Thanks but you could have made the game easier by beating all the enemies,By the way how do you make the character naked and if you are making the next game of Dark chapters make another alien game but this time have the female character naked throughout the game without any clothing where she is abducted and now must escape by fighting against her alien captors and find a way to return back to her planet bare naked,Will you make that?

Nimuraa

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
maverih345456 : Hum, maybe I forgot to remove the binding of key C ;)

They'll have other Dark chapters, and it's one of the idea , but let's do this game first ;)

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I don't know, let's try it ;)

My little finger told me that maybe it was what you are asking for
I found out C makes her undress ,One doubt how I can see the players face where I turn the camera ,Also could you give me a cheat to easily defeat the enemies and finally when will the next chapter of dark chapters this time wit ha naked female protagonist in an alien spaceship after her abduction be made?

MCcocker

Apr 5, 2020
what is the defeat option for? is it so i never have to restart the entire game over again or is it to disable "death" sex

Nimuraa

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
The Defeat option is for disable the gameover sex scene.

Load/Saving is coming

moogles

Mar 7, 2018
must be pretty easy to bug the game or something... can't figure the elevator thing out.
Pressed T, and did every talk option... combined and made pheromones (also used one)
checked the 2 locked doors... rechecked all the bodies
shot at the doors
pressed E key all over what looks like the elevator
J key just says "press T to talk to Adam"
tried checking all the console looking things in each room and the chairs
have the red card
tried checking the crates/shooting the crate things
tried shooting the door locks

not sure what else I should be doing... I don't see anything shootable in the ceiling/walls for a possible crawl space either...

----------------

seems the problem is if you kill the 4 guys -> randomly make the pheromone BEFORE doing all the talking to adam... you don't get the "next set of instructions" and it locks you out of progressing the story...

Last edited:

Nimuraa

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
must be pretty easy to bug the game or something... can't figure the elevator thing out.
Did you talk to Korgen ? I know he have a new freedom, and often leave his office. Try to talk to him and fullfill his request.

seems the problem is if you kill the 4 guys -> randomly make the pheromone BEFORE doing all the talking to adam... you don't get the "next set of instructions" and it locks you out of progressing the story...
you may break the quest if you do the thing in this precise order : kill enemies, takes cell, take alcohol, make all perfume, then take the red card, then the quest is broken, you wont be able to open the red sec door. Thanks for finding this bug.

Edit: fixed, but I'll release it with other bug correction by the end of the week. Thanks again for the feedback

Last edited:

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
what i feel here after playing it for a while running animation worse and voice of alien sounds like ZOMBIES and act like a ZOMBIES and when you press ESC game still playing in background and found many bugs like while shooting to alien or Zombie when you go back if stuck in wall no way to move player stuck there forever and have to restart game and when alien or zombie dies wait for a min their body start to move every where man need to start making game this is not a game and change title it dont suite name it space zombie

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
The game is pretty easy really you can get to end of content in less then ten minutes. Just make sure to read the dev notes for instructions. You only need to kill 4 aliens and if you're careful you can kill them all with your gun. If I remember correctly it's R to reload gun. BJ scene is repeatable if you want.

Nimuraa

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I extracted game and cant play it keeps coming up with - SOproject -win64-shipping.exe - system error
Please, could you Download , uncompress it, and run it.
It should produce a file in DC_AB V0.2.1 DB\DC_AlienBreeder\Saved\Logs, send it back to me.

(Attention, this is a debug build, if you press F5 to save, it'll show the mesh complexity, to return to a normal view, press F3 )

Reactions: ManDaHouse

ManDaHouse

May 19, 2019
Please, could you Download , uncompress it, and run it.
It should produce a file in DC_AB V0.2.1 DB\DC_AlienBreeder\Saved\Logs, send it back to me.

(Attention, this is a debug build, if you press F5 to save, it'll show the mesh complexity, to return to a normal view, press F3 )
I downloaded the (this build) same error wont play the game still unfort.
No save file or log created cause game wont start.
Sorry to be a problem

Nimuraa

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Hum, run dxDiag and send the data file.

(to launch dxdiag press window key + S thenenter dxdiag. once lauched, it collect data, there is a button save datas, it'll produce a file dxdiag.txt, send it to me)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote