Others Onhold Dark Fantasy Visual Novel

Are you interested in this specific mix of genres ?

• Yes, I'd like to play it !

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No, that's not what i like !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SHEDUSoft

Mar 4, 2018

mp1vRvUCqCs.jpg
Game: Shrine of Tails
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Contacts and more info:

If you'd like to help our team and see more NSFW content, please, consider subscribing to our Patreon page:

We are a small team of enthusiasts developing and publishing our first game.
We are interested in your opinion on these few screenshots (still in dev)

oLZRPC2ugIg.jpg
gmo5_C_WMsM.jpg
4FqsvijlbjU.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: FMGames69

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Hi, for me the pictures are good: it is simple but I appreciate that. i think we need to see more to judge properly.
The link on your patreon page doesn't work, it goes on the home page of patreon and not to your page.

Can I ask you for an exchange of opinion?
This is my post for my game ... if you can tell me what do you think of the idea in general and of the artwork.
In the post, you can see my and my

Good luck with your game!

SHEDUSoft

Mar 4, 2018
Hi, for me the pictures are good: it is simple but I appreciate that. i think we need to see more to judge properly.
The link on your patreon page doesn't work, it goes on the home page of patreon and not to your page.

Can I ask you for an exchange of opinion?
This is my post for my game ... if you can tell me what do you think of the idea in general and of the artwork.
In the post, you can see my and my

Good luck with your game!
Thanks, we are really glad that you liked it ! And thank you for pointing on missing link, that was quite comic mistake.
I love how smooth the main character of your game looking. The mix of NSFW content and RPG works really well, so that's a great choice ! I can think of many situations mc would run into on it's adventures.