Dark Hunter Kuro

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jargo1

Feb 18, 2019
You can downoad it from here:

Perhaps someone can reupload this to a non-shitty file sharing service.

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
how does the massage minigame work? I just keep getting higher favorability levels but nothing really changes.

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
+1 also holy shit these sprites and animations are good.
Too bad the combat is repetitive and the levels are poorly designed.

Haroldpree3321

Oct 4, 2020
How do you beat the mutant request? And is there a bug with scorpios appear in a pv again quest? It says its locked behind another request but I've finished all of them other than the mutant one.

Reactions: rab986

Xerox64

Apr 4, 2024
For those of you who can't run the game, this is what worked for me:

To be able to run the game in Japanese, download and install Locale Emulator from:

1.PNG

And then you need to download and install some Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables from here:

Each of the above links will take you to a page where you have to click the following:

2.PNG

And then:

3.PNG

Just download and install all of the ones that are available to be sure

I didn't have to install all of them, because my Windows already had some installed, but in the end these are the ones currently installed in my system:

4.PNG

Restart your PC after installing everything, then right click "player.exe" and then this:

end.png

Game should run (it may take almost a minute to start or a few seconds, depeding on how fast is your computer)

And here are the controls for the game:

controls.PNG

All I know is that:

S: Confirm/Ok Button
D: Cancel/Return Button
Q: Opens the menu, but only when you're in the stage select screen (to go to stage select just go outside the house (to the left)).

Great game, but needs more sex scenes in my opinion.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes