• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Dark Land Chronicle: The Fallen Elf [v0.113] [Winterfire Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Twink

The setup and foundations are there and are quite good but... That's all there is. Very quickly you hit a dead end with absolutely nothing to do. Add on to that a lack of saves to repeat the about... 2-3 scenes the game has and you'll find yourself just bored and disappointed.

The sex scenes are honestly a bit annoying as well. The Main Heroine's voice during it is just... horrible and ear gratingly high pitched and will repeat the same high pitch squeal during the "Climax" scene 2-3 times. The "Tap to escape" is really just a "this'll infinitely loop until you click this and trigger the climax scene." and the climax scene has this "Cool down" animation at the end where nothing happens for a good 2-4 seconds. Your character and the other character isn't doing anything, just standing there waiting for the game to let you play again.

It's just.. nowhere near ready to be released to public with how much it's lacking and how completely bare bones it is.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

AmIaRobot

Full of nothing.
    This game looks cool for sure, but it has nothing.
    The gameplay, erotic scene, convenience, characters....
    It's spread thin, and it's master of none.
    It's like someone tried to make a regular game, but couldn't make it well, so they sprinkled some erotic stuff on top to make up for it.
    The art is definitely wasted on the game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

iwbtg9554

This is a really cool project so far. From the art, to the combat, exploration, and even the reputation system. There is alot of really cool choices and the game feels exremely choice based. For an initial release, this is better than proably 60% of the never updated slop I've seen. I'd really like to see more options for the actual game system itself rather than content. The content is great but it'd be great to have hotkeys, more settings (i.e. volume/music settings), and such. Excited for this one.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

k2ren

let me just say this game can be really good in the future, like really really good. but so far i encountered 2 gamebreaking bug in 15minutes of playing, and some other big bugs, and no save function (maybe there will be later?) and no explanation of mechanics/buttons/places, no map where you can see the places/exits (there is a gigantic global map but it's quite useless, and a minimap where you cannot click)

this game's gameplay is so bad that it deserves 0/5 at best. combat is so braindead i haven't seen worse for a very long time. all you can do is leftclick to attack, no dodge/parry etc, no physics, so you are just braindeadly slapping eachother with swords

The graphics/art is very good, there are quests and etc. so it has all the potential to be good but this version is near unplayable so i cannot recommend. if they improve future version i will change my vote too but so far it's near unplayable.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

evrandir

Excellent game.

Very good game, I hope to see more content from the game. Very good animation, story, setting and much more. I hope it doesn't fall into the sweep of oblivion or long intervals between one patch and another.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Nurgle777

i Like it!
    some lottle bugs, but perfect atmosphere

I wanted to maybe make the heroine’s corruption a little slower and add a couple of humiliations.

and of course...save game system, or may be i am silly)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

T0b1maru

Extremely promising. There aren't many lewd games with actuall gameplay. And so this has the groundworks to be something amazing.

At the current state there isn't much there yet to fap,i mean play around with though.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

YeOldeWanker

V0.113
    Disclaimer: I am not the target audience as the content is primarily aimed at tastes that deviate significantly from my own. However the setting and prospect of a dark setting for a nsfw game that gives a glimpse of something like Diablo, PoE, etc. makes it an interesting title to follow if it develops into something with good gameplay and a decent enough story.

At this current base state the game has promise. It already has some good if sparse va, nice cutscenes and a good setting with passable graphics and animations. It’s rough around the edges which is more than understandable at this point.

The gameplay/combat and stats is very sparse atm and therefore not a selling point yet. Time will tell where this will find its balance between gameplay and “content”. However the UI and inventory hints at a desire to create something more satisfying and deeper than left clicking and running.

I like that there seems to be diverting choices which is also a plus for someone like me, who wants to stab the would-be rapists and monsters instead of becoming a victim.

The written dialogue is a bit off and needs some polishing by someone with a better English proficiency to avoid messing with the players immersion.

It’s obviously buggy and rough around the edges in its current state. It’s also absurdly resource heavy and poorly optimized no matter your config (inb4 humble brag) but there’s no reason for a system like mine to use that much on something this simple. It seemed to be connected with entering another area.

The environment and npcs are bare bones, but again it hints at an aspiration to create a lot of diverse stuff.

In conclusion: An interesting little baseline demo. I think a lot of people are hopeful about the potential of this game. Where it goes and how well executed its ambitions will be is not knowable. So you could either give it a go now, throw some money at it, if it caters to your tastes and cross your fingers, or check it out in roughly a year or so.

I wish the developer all the best and good luck. Even if the content isn’t for me I hope we finally get one of those rare things which is a nsfw game with good gameplay that’s isn’t a goddamn platformer.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

deusapiens

till v0.113.
    Summary: A promising start.
    Pros:
    - Well graphic
    - Good story line as the first version, has potential.
    Cons:
    - Buggy (cannot craft with enough ingredients, into game - main menu - into game again = crash, etc.), but acceptable for being first release
    - No gore content on MC yet, only amputated dead npcs.
    - Not enough H/gore content on MC yet, but acceptable for being the first release.
    Conclusion: Not deserve time yet if you want a relatively 'full' experience of gaming (on version v0.113) or h-content, but deserves praise for a good start.