VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Dark Mind [v0.3] [Dark Crow]

1. 5.00 star(s)

jospaghettio

This game is for you if you like thicc girls, school setting and an exploitation vibe. The protagonist is Lily, a thicccc girl with an obedient personality and a generally sad and downtrodden appearance. She's not the sharpest tool in the shed but she's cute and does wonder alot about right and wrong in a sort of defeated way. She is a character tailor made for exploitation. And the world she lives in seems ready to oblige. Lily isn't the only female, so far there's another beautiful thicc girl she befriends at school and a small futa girl with optional playthrough.

The game has changed since it was first released as a very short prologue. The story has many more compromising situations which the player will discover if they make correct decisions. The dev Dark Crow has created a unique character in Lily and I'm really torn between my instinct to protect her and my instinct to abuse her. She really needs help. But, she's so hot. Haha.

Give the game a try. It enthralled me. Support the dev if you feel like I do. Of all the games I've played Dark Mind combines kinks and visuals that tick the most boxes. The dev is a beginner and the game is just beginning. I really want to see a lot more going on with Lily and in Lily's world.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Huldrafolk

I believed in this game, I wanted to give it a chance every time, but after this last update I realized it's not really for me. A corruption game would have been nice, with father's incest as the focus. Instead, the best part is only hinted at in the beginning, then it ends up in continuous scenes with no sense at school, useless and silly, without logic or sense. Other characters that no one has asked for, other useless girls, corruption not present. The most beautiful thing, the incest between father and daughter, completely absent. At one point a friend shows up at home with her, the father does nothing, senseless nude scenes (why are they undressing?), Scene in which you decide to undress a girl (you don't even know if it's the daughter or the friend, boh, they are the same), but who are you, the father? Dunno, nonsense, all confused.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

pussyreaperxxx

So far the story and content are good, there are some bugs that rollback automatically and hence you have to replay everything again after certain scenes, hope that gets fixed but otherwise it is good in terms of content alone.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

fenris95

Can't remember if I've reviewed a game before, probably not but I should review more considering I've completed over 200 of them from this site.

To preface the review: 3 stars means "Average", not amazing, not good.
    It's still a short game, but what is there is decent. I mostly skipped the dialogue, guess I've gotten bored with reading the stories for the most part.

The mechanics are simple, loading is broken at the moment it seems. There are a few nice scenes and a working gallery, I like the developer's approach of not showing everything off at once but still showing the goods early enough.

I usually don't like playing as a female protagonist but she's so dumb that I can't wait to see what stupid situations she gets herself into.

There are maybe two lewd scenes depending on the options you pick and at the end a mention of a futa character, awesome.

Worth a download to fap for a bit before moving on to more completed games, apart from the loading bug nothing much to complain about.

She dummy thicc.
  5. N
    1.00 star(s)

NoHeart

Story: Dialogue just hurts me to read with its references and almost nauseating characterizations.
    1/5
    Art: Nope. Character design is very niche and not even well lit or posed enough to play effectively to those people.
    1/5
    Gameplay:
    Basic stuff but somehow seems less interesting in this game than the entire story.
    2/5
    Overall:
    1/5
    Don't Download. No Hope.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

obibobi

I love the look of the female character but there's nothing here but a few scenes of guys staring at her ass.

The high scores are for people going on about potential, rating this game on its potential is almost like rating a book of blank pages highly because it could possibly be a good book. Nothing here folks.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Zenz

This is the first time that i liked to play a RPGM (but it was transfered into Ren'py and it's even better) the aspect of the female body is very interesting.
    I expect a lot from this game.
    And the story seems to be interesting.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

KiraMantis

this is great. i already commented on the comment section but i need it to rate it 5 stars. i mean right now it doesnt deserve 5 stars, because it has such little content, and the renders and sprites could be improved. but overall the oiriginality of the character, and the game its a breath of fresh air. to all those male protag, milf and mom and son and sister and brother and all that crap. this is much more creative and fun. good to you!
  9. 1.00 star(s)

The 1★ Dude

Review for 0.01:
    Definitely less than a demo.

You wake up naked, you go to your step father naked, you go shopping naked. Why naked? After you wake up and go straight to your step father, then straight to the shop, then straight to the shower. What did I forgot? You never put on some clothes -.-

What more... english is bad, really bad. You would think this is just a MTL. NPCs are running around nonseless like bots (sure they are bots) without any text. The art (there are just 2 images -.-) is okkkaayyy (not good but more bad).
    Story? There is no story.
    The maps are just stolen from other games, nothing self made.

For virgin fans: Dont know why it tagged as virgin. There is not a single virgin scene nor she said she is a virgin.

Summary: Not worth. (no need to write more than that)
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Hyped

Another low effort daz asset flip with poor attention to detail all over, especially clipping.

Extra star earned for the female protagonist and painfully curvy bodies. Dev should have polished this up a bit before releasing.