• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover1.png

Overview:
You play the role of Lily, A girl who has never left her home and was always Home-schooled until the fateful night…a driving accident. Now she stays with her step-father and goes to a public school, she likes reading all the time and is super shy in front of others. Her and Frank (Step-father) stay in a place called Midland, a very large city with beautiful girls/guys and buildings. Sadly frank is not rich so while they are staying in Midland they are in the slums with dirty old men and dirty streets. Midland does not care for this area so they don't fix the streets or buildings, but the law still is in affect here thankfully.
For more info: PLAY THE GAME!!

Thread Updated: 2020-10-31
Release Date: 2020-10-25
Developer: Dark Crow - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned tags:

Dev Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Walkthrough Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

c1.png ff2.png thinking.png Pic2.png pic8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
It would take me the whole weekend to explore that ass and it wouldn't get to breasts yet. Too bad she's the MC would love to corrupt her, but nothing the imagination can't handle. :sneaky:
Joking aside the art is good, her expression of innocence is very good and makes us look forward to future updates.
I'll follow your project and wish you luck.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
This RPGM hates me... several times I'm ahead in the game and forget to save it and closes or brakes. I'm not a big fan of this platform either, but depending on the game I still try. (y)

Reactions: SilenceHill

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
I love her shapes :D
But I don't think I can make myself playing as a gal...
Have fun everyone though and good luck with the game for dev :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: P.zeus and Nosvan
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes