2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
wtf is this ? this looks like a 5 year old had an idea and made a game out of it .....maybe with an update bring the titts down to the ankles, and strech the ass to hide a car behind it

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
looks good...incest is my thing...so I hope the patch will be available soon. Also I'm a "male protagonist" fan, but I think it's worth a shot. Definitely gonna try it out...

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
As in sissy games that there is the option to go to the hospital and apply botox or surgery to increase or decrease breasts and ass, perhaps if you had the option in your game. :giggle:

Reactions: SilenceHill

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
actually been looking waiting for a game like this, how often will updates be coming out, 2 weeks 3 weeks?

Dark Crows

Gekyume.Rep
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
As in sissy games that there is the option to go to the hospital and apply botox or surgery to increase or decrease breasts and ass, perhaps if you had the option in your game. :giggle:
maybe down the line right now im only focus on adding more content soon, and i am solo on this project for now so sorry if updates are to slow.

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
I'm sorry game dev but it's illegal to have a character look this curvaceous. I will have to place you under arrest

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
i wanted to move to ren'py but rpg was something i always used if i learn ren'py i'll move
I've worked a lot with RPGM XP, I've experimented a bit with other RPGM's including MV, and looked into Ren'Py. If you've done any custom coding at all in RPGM, then Ren'Py shouldn't be hard to get use to.

Unless you are planning for combat, meaningful open exploration, or a lot of complex [EVENTS], then I suspect you'll find a transition to Ren'Py to be fairly simple, maybe even easier.

The only other issue I foresee would be the creation of a Gallery Room. That should be quite easy in RPGM, and I've heard people talk about difficulties in making one for Ren'Py. However, people really like Galleries, and I'm sure there are folks around that would be happy to help with that.

Best of luck, and I look forward to trying this game. (I've been reduced to "lurker by phone" for about a week, as I try to get my PC fixed.)

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The images are too dark. We can't really get a good look at full form. Finding locations is difficult. The girl appears to be cute, but need better angles. The text needs some work, and stepdad needs a patch.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
i wanted to move to ren'py but rpg was something i always used if i learn ren'py i'll move
I've used both. Ren'py is super easy to use if you have any understanding of python. Even if you don't, there's a ton of tutorials out there.

Dark Crows

Gekyume.Rep
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
The images are too dark. We can't really get a good look at full form. Finding locations is difficult. The girl appears to be cute, but need better angles. The text needs some work, and stepdad needs a patch.
yes all this will be fixed and i'll be redoing some renders for better ones this is just a test demo and english is not my first language sorry for any errors.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes