2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
yes all this will be fixed and i'll be redoing some renders for better ones this is just a test demo and english is not my first language sorry for any errors.
If only I knew how to edit the text in the game. Though then I would need time. It is able to get message across, removing some repeating dialog and capitalization of "I" and nouns would help.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
no anal planned or otherwise? well that and this clearly corruptible girl being the MC is a no from me but I wish you luck man the world needs more big butts

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
i have my eye on this, but still what i think, is that she should look realistic and make her less thick.(y):)
she seems too fat.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

Dark Crows

Gekyume.Rep
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
i have my eye on this, but still what i think, is that she should look realistic and make her less thick.(y):)
she seems too fat.
i have been working on some parts of her body to make it look better like that shower scene is old

test pic.png
yes yes i see the panties and the hair poking out this is something i put on fast lol

dirtyscrote

Jun 14, 2017
This RPGM hates me... several times I'm ahead in the game and forget to save it and closes or brakes. I'm not a big fan of this platform either, but depending on the game I still try. (y)
Try doing this, has fixed my endless random crashing issue with virtually all RPGMV games.

1. Open package.json (in the same folder as game.exe) with notepad
  2. After the
    JSON:
    "window" : { ... }
    block, add this (this comma is essential)
    JSON:
    ,    "chromium-arguments":"--ignore-gpu-blacklist"
    It should look similar to this
  3. JSON:
    {
        "name": "",
        "main": "www/index.html",
        "js-flags": "--expose-gc",
        "window": {
            "title": "",
            "toolbar": false,
            "width": 816,
            "height": 624,
            "icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
        },
        "chromium-arguments":"--ignore-gpu-blacklist"
    }
  4. Save package.json
  5. Play game without random crashes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Unfortunately rpgm is just a horrible engine for this type of games.
I personally find this game already unrealistic by the body of the girl in the previews. Thats just not realistic at all and then she's some home schooled pure virgin? I doubt it.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

Dark Crows

Gekyume.Rep
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Unfortunately rpgm is just a horrible engine for this type of games.
I personally find this game already unrealistic by the body of the girl in the previews. Thats just not realistic at all and then she's some home schooled pure virgin? I doubt it.
"pure virgin" is true if you take that route

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
i have been working on some parts of her body to make it look better like that shower scene is old

View attachment 582743
yes yes i see the panties and the hair poking out this is something i put on fast lol
Well, now she seems a bit thin to me :p . And, judging by the looks, is it another zombie game?

Now, seriously, what looks unrealistic to me is not her body proportions, I've posted an example a bit earlier and it's not the only one out there. The thing is her face, I don't really remember seeing such irl.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2018
It defiantly looks interesting, and I like the MC model. I will wait though to see if some kind soul creates a patch to make MC and father blood related. I don't like "step" related. An option to allow users to define relations would also work.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes