2.90 star(s) 10 Votes
Apr 25, 2019
i severely hope that we get a futa or trans option for a lover (preferably futa for me. better threesome potential what with futas have dicks AND pussies!!)

so i'm here rooting for you! and hoping that we do get futa content as well!

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
i severely hope that we get a futa or trans option for a lover (preferably futa for me. better threesome potential what with futas have dicks AND pussies!!)

so i'm here rooting for you! and hoping that we do get futa content as well!
No grundlegina, plz. )=
But very large feminine beepis, yes.

Reactions: TheExtremeWyrm

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 582492

Overview:
You play the role of lily, A girl who has never left her home and was always Homeschool until the fateful night driving accident.
Now she stays with her step-father and goes to a public school, she likes reading all the time and is super shy in front of others.
Her and frank(Step-father) stay in a place called Midland a very large city with beautiful girls/guys and buildings, Sadly frank is not rich so while they are staying in Midland is in the slums with dirty old man and dirty streets, Midland does not care for this area so they don't fix the streets or buildings but the law still is in affect here thankfully.
For more info: PLAY THE GAME!!
There will be events where people will try and grope you and many more things, you can fight it off and stay pure or become the sl*t you are by slowly helping with odd requests.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-10
Release Date: 2020-03-09
Developer: Dark Crow
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned tags:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 582536 View attachment 582541 View attachment 582542
I fixed a couple minor word issues with Overview:
"Overview:
You play the role of Lily, A girl who has never left her home and was always Home-schooled until the fateful night…a driving accident.
Now she stays with her step-father and goes to a public school, she likes reading all the time and is super shy in front of others.
Her and Frank (Step-father) stay in a place called Midland, a very large city with beautiful girls/guys and buildings. Sadly frank is not rich so while they are staying in Midland they are in the slums with dirty old men and dirty streets. Midland does not care for this area so they don't fix the streets or buildings, but the law still is in affect here thankfully.
For more info: PLAY THE GAME!!
There will be events where people will try and grope you and many other things. you can fight it off and stay pure or become the sl*t you are by slowly helping with odd requests."

Big Sip

Aug 15, 2018
So basically a sliver of a intro. Not mad or annoyed due to the good English of the non-English speaker, the models used, and the appearance of a slow burn narrative which is the best of topics such as exhibitionism, corruption, & humiliation and have parts where ahegao coming in would be highlights. I'm interested in this good looking project and how the tags choosen would be used.

Reactions: Dark Crows

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Not gonna bother with a demo as its pointless, but I do like the character model and game idea. Look forward to checking it out after a few updates.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Make sure to talk to the first old guy in the food stand when you go down the stairs.
I did, he gave me something, I did go back to Frank but the next step didn't trigger.
After that, I changed the quest manually to 4. (RPGMakerSaveEdit) That worked.

Edit: I know now why the quest couldn't be finished. When you answer with "No" (when he ask if you want to buy something), he gives you something but that doesn't trigger the next step with Frank.

Last edited:

Dark Crows

Gekyume.Rep
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I did, he gave me something, I did go back to Frank but the next step didn't trigger.
After that, I changed the quest manually to 4. (RPGMakerSaveEdit) That worked.

Edit: I know now why the quest couldn't be finished. When you answer with "No" (when he ask if you want to buy something), he gives you something but that doesn't trigger the next step with Frank.
I see, thanks for letting me know will be fixed in next update!.

Reactions: HorizonD
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes