2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

lovelesspoison

Apr 17, 2017
I see pregnancy is one of the planned tags. Are you planning pregnancy mechanics so that the main character can get pregnant, give birth, and then get pregnant again or is the pregnancy going to be incorporated into different endings or something?

I already like the look of this game, so if pregnancy mechanics are planned then I am 100% on board.

Edit: Side note- patreon also doesn't like step incest, so if you're already planning a patch to make Frank her real father, then I'd suggest making the default like "family friend" or something

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Its kinda laggy plus have to find shop district no npc is available for quest :rolleyes:

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Game looks very promising and I don't mean to be a critic but first, I know Lily is suppose to be big but seeing her sprite way bigger than anyone else looks pretty off. Also, she looks like she is wearing armor and cape lol. Besides some inconsistencies like outfit colors, I am really looking forward in what you do with this game :)

Reactions: Wolfenxxx

Dark Crows

Gekyume.Rep
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Game looks very promising and I don't mean to be a critic but first, I know Lily is suppose to be big but seeing her sprite way bigger than anyone else looks pretty off. Also, she looks like she is wearing armor and cape lol. Besides some inconsistencies like outfit colors, I am really looking forward in what you do with this game :)
Yes don't worry, im working on her sprite, all the misplaced busts and outfits will be fixed. and thanx for playing =)

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
YES! this is great! female protag, corruption, virgin, shy, dirty old men. damn this checks all the boxes of crazyness and hotness. exept for one thing...
she looks a little bit... emmm fat? chubby? i mean i love her shape, but maybe you could just a little bit in other updates, make her a little leaner? keep her thiccc, but just a little thinner. it looks way too unnatural. maybe you could add a part where she wants to feel better about herself and improve her confidence, and goes to the gym, where lots of groping and sexual stuff happens. maybe with some ugly ass trainer or something. that could go great. or maybe she gets thinner by having lots of sex later on.

keep it on dude add some NTR aswell make it optional if you want. there is lots of nice things you could do,
if only i knew how to freaking make a game, lots of ideas in my head lol.
cheers!

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes