2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hey! first of all thanks for playing and enjoying my game! :giggle:

and yes these are things i have been working on, so i hope on the next release alot more people would enjoy it.

A little update for everyone:
Old saves will not work on the next release, because everything was redone and new stuff was added that messed with old saves, but don't worry going into it from the start will be something new. :sneaky:
just read this and sadly i reached my amount of likes i can give today so i want to say: THANK YOU for the response and its great to read that you not only take my feedback positive but also try to improve! keep it up!

Reactions: ibizadalton

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so i played the latest update from beginning. first of all i like the text at the end of the update. tells me you really care and think about what you're doing and try to improve. very kind words there.

about the update itself: for me personally she sometimes has still these massive cowjuggs and sometimes like in the shower scene, they look smaller but still big - what is nice, just not too exaggerated like her hips (which feel a tad too massive too imo)
her hair well i love long and straight hair, but i think they always look like she came right out of the shower ^^ visuals are not always important but since is the mc they should be key imo.
i like the new outfit for her and did you add raindrops? also that her dad has looks now too (how he talks to her makes me kinda horny idk why lol)
schoolgirloutfit even it tries to be hot looks the worst of all outfits imo. (sorry)

i like the markers above npc's heads which makes it really good and easy to read cause the town itself feels kinda messy and hard to read. (but i saw you already search guys to help you there^^)

its interesting you chose the way of renders with rpgmaker in the background. thats why i would prefer a renpy even i don't mind rpg maker games. this plus the slow movement (in the store she runs faster surprisingly) makes me tend to pref renpy here.

a bit of a change on the map/town would definitely not hurt.

its nice you have choices. and when she bends over its hot. (her legs are hot imo)

you can really see a bit of improvement. dont get discouraged !

oh and the soundtrack is cool. :)

bigbant76

Oct 6, 2017
i tried this game 2 times and it gets stuck time to time and cant move the character or open up the menu or anything at all. the game is obviously running as the objects or people keep moving but because its unresponsive cant move the girl.

i played rpgm games before never had this problem
so dear Dev if you hear me plz consider renpy or literally every other engine . its 2020 already for gods sake

Dark Crows

Gekyume.Rep
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
so i played the latest update from beginning. first of all i like the text at the end of the update. tells me you really care and think about what you're doing and try to improve. very kind words there.

about the update itself: for me personally she sometimes has still these massive cowjuggs and sometimes like in the shower scene, they look smaller but still big - what is nice, just not too exaggerated like her hips (which feel a tad too massive too imo)
her hair well i love long and straight hair, but i think they always look like she came right out of the shower ^^ visuals are not always important but since is the mc they should be key imo.
i like the new outfit for her and did you add raindrops? also that her dad has looks now too (how he talks to her makes me kinda horny idk why lol)
schoolgirloutfit even it tries to be hot looks the worst of all outfits imo. (sorry)

i like the markers above npc's heads which makes it really good and easy to read cause the town itself feels kinda messy and hard to read. (but i saw you already search guys to help you there^^)

its interesting you chose the way of renders with rpgmaker in the background. thats why i would prefer a renpy even i don't mind rpg maker games. this plus the slow movement (in the store she runs faster surprisingly) makes me tend to pref renpy here.

a bit of a change on the map/town would definitely not hurt.

its nice you have choices. and when she bends over its hot. (her legs are hot imo)

you can really see a bit of improvement. dont get discouraged !

oh and the soundtrack is cool. :)
Hey! and yes i'm always glad to get any type of feedback, because I feel like I can improve from it so keep it coming lol.

and her cowjuggs sometimes look bigger then other times is because of the outfit when I scale it, this is something that won't happen with new updates and outfits and will look the same size, the shower scene is her real size.

I always did see her hair that way to lol I just never changed it cause I liked it but I might. i'm sorry to hear you don't like the school outfit lol but I mean, I tried telling the school principal, he just wanted to stay with this fit. lol

And no i'm still solo here.

as for the ren'py change, it seems the poll is winning to ren'py so.

hoho frank huh hmm....

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
For some reason I couldn't get far. Without my computer crashing. For some odd reason this game use a lot of CPU out of the processor. It never done this before. I mean it is on beta. But it sure uses a lot of CPU, when most RPGM don't use as much.

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
I will download it when I see pictures actually showing it as a rpgm right now it looks like a visual novel

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
don't convert to renp'y cause there will be constant bugs just like every other renp'y game on the site

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
OK I was finally able to play the beta. I had to use a different PC a laptop. The game looks promising. I think what she put on from long and short. And many different uniforms. Should make people behave different to her. Also rumors of her being sweet or slut should go around as a rumor. I think the environments are using to much CPU in places it shouldn't be a thing. You probably will fix it. So she wants to be a nurse. That can be use in the game. As they find out she works as a nurse in a hospital part time. The numbers of suppose sick or injured guys rises for that hospital. All because of the new nurse.

Blu

May 15, 2017
i love her hips and ass she re minds of Mal Malloy, how a real women should look, dont know why people think big hips AKA baby makinh hips are unrealistic.

Reactions: fanboi

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Main room in house door to the left back corner. asks for a code... can not exit, have to shut game down.. should be able to press escape key to exit, in these games, but it is not implemented..

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Main room in house door to the left back corner. asks for a code... can not exit, have to shut game down.. should be able to press escape key to exit, in these games, but it is not implemented..
just enter anything, doesn't matter, and hit enter. you'll get a that's not the code message and bam, you're out into the world. actually a pretty common issue with rpgmaker games. but the dev is moving to renpy anyways so it'll be a non issue soon

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes