2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
After talking to the dude in the grocery store, he gives me a pass and I'm supposed to look for some old man near the Inn, but.. I find nothing

Vegita

Apr 13, 2018
After talking to the dude in the grocery store, he gives me a pass and I'm supposed to look for some old man near the Inn, but.. I find nothing
Try talking to the man in stall next to the grocery stall near the home.

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
I can't do nothing but congratulate you dude, I seriously love games in which you control a female meaty girl who's all innocent and gets corrupted. I would love to see her corrupted and sexually abused by almost everyone, that's why the futa/trans tag actually got me all excited lmao... also, a suggestion for the future, including a shota scene in the distant future would be nice, don't you think?

I totally support you, hope you keep on with this!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I liked the start this game has as it stands now and looking at the planned tags i saw a couple that made me cringe in memories of other games that had these tags and they are Milf, Pregnancy and Sleep Sex. So let me explain why I say cringe....

1.) Milf = I hope that the mc will be the one to get action with the milfs there are a few games that I played that had a female mc that had the mc just see the milf's in action instead of being a part of it plus if the mc gets pregnant I hop that it leads to some npc's calling her one (*though the later may be a tedious scripting issues and possibly open up bugs that I am not thinking about just a hope in my eyes)

2.) Pregnancy = I hope that the mc will have the ability to have children as a consequence of sex and not a end game condition or at worse a bad end. Manila has it but it takes forever to get that far and imo RPGM games should be allowed to explore content even repeat it aka Yorna you can take time to complete things and is less linear like a lot of games tend to be But I am hoping that there is a decent amount of content for the pregnancy tag unlike most that I have played

3.) Sleep Sex = I hope she is not 'clueless' when she wakes up and wonders what happened and even is awake and goes with it in time

I look forward to how the dev fleshes this out in future updates as it is a curious watch for me as it is now to see the way it goes for now

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
He does have his newest update for those that are Legend Tier. So far it looks like he post on time.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Sweet available on mobile, really hope it get animations implamented and then it can start to try and compete with the similar female protag games, looks like its got potential!

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes